I Think I Love You

Saturday Night

I was surrounded by a bunch of drunk, sweaty, teenagers. The stench of alcohol was very thick and the smell of weed was really strong. I couldn't breathe. I moved out of the living room and to the door that leads into the basement. I made my way down the stairs and saw a few teens just sitting in a circle. I saw a few familiar faces, like Chloe, Makayla, along with the twins Stephan and Damien. And Troy.

Troy has been my crush since freshman year. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of someone saying my name.

"Y/n, come play truth or dare with us."

I snapped my head in the direction of the voice. It was Stephan. I guess that the sound of my name caught Troy's attention because he was the only person that looked up at me.

"Uhh, I-I guess." I was a stuttering mess. I moved over to the circle of teens and sat down right inbetween the twins. I looked at Troy who sat up straighter. I realized that he was seated right in front of me.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" It was Makayla who asked.

"Uhh, truth."

"Is it true that you are a virgin?"

"Nope. Lost that 2 years ago."

A series of oohs and ahhs went around the circle. It was now my turn to ask someone a question.

"Ok, Cynthia, truth or dare?"

"Let's do a dare."

"Ok, I dare you to go and sit on Chase's lap."

I physically saw Chase Hudson stiffen. He was as flat as a board now. Cynthia stood up and moved over to Chase then sat down right on his thigh. She giggled which made me laugh, resulting in everyone, except for Chase, to laugh.

"Troy, truth or dare?" Cynthia had a mischievous grin on her face that made me nervous.

"Dare." I took a huge gulp of my drink.

"Ok, I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Y/n." I choked and spit the drink right back out.

"Bet. Y/n, come on." Troy said. I put my cup down and stood up. I followed Troy to the closet and right when I was about to enter, I turned around and glared at Cynthia. She just smiled. She knew I liked Troy, I swear she did this on purpose. I was gonna kill her.

"Ok, so what do you want to do?" I broke the awkward silence that was hanging in the air.

"I don't know." I decided that I should just tell him all of my feelings.

"I think I love you." We both said in unison. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other.

"Oh my God." I finally found my voice.

"Wait you love me?" He asked.

"You love me?" I shot right back at him.

"I think so." He said. I could only stare at him. Is this really happening? Or am I dreaming? Before I could respond, the timer went off. Our 7 minutes were up.