The Fight Part 1

Y/N pov

"Get up! We're late!" Someone yelled into my room. I sat up and grabbed my phone. It was Monday January 8, 7:45 am. Winter break just ended and today is the day we go back to school. I stood up and quickly threw on some black leggings, a white champion tshirt, and some black hightop Converse. I brushed my hair back and put it in a ponytail before grabbing my phone and backpack. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw my sister grabbing a water bottle and shoving it into her backpack. She saw me and tossed me one. Together we ran out of the house and down the sidewalk towards the school. Luckily we lived in the same neighborhood as the school, so it wasn't very far.

We arrived right as the late bell rang. This would be my fourth late. I get one more and I just landed myself a spot in d-hall, aka doom hall, aka detention. I quickly ran down the hall towards my first period class. I was about to turn the corner when I ran into someone. I crashed to the ground landing on my ass.

"What the hell? Watch where you're going bro!" I said. I looked at the guy and immediately regretted saying that. Troy Zarba, aka the school's "eboy". Him and his friends are the people you don't want to fuck with. His group consists of a mixture of eboys, softboys, and the worst of all boy, fuckboys. Troy is the school's eboy/fuckboy. He's a player. He sleeps with girls then leaves them high and dry. The next day he acts like he doesn't know who the fuck they are.

He tried to get to me, but it didn't work. I groaned and rolled my eyes. He held his hand out for me, but I denied it. I stood up on my own while he stepped back. I looked him, disgusted.

"Hello princess. What's a pretty girl like you doing out of class?" He said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone from the floor.

"First off, I'm not your princess, and second of all, I'm late dipshit. Now leave me alone and don't talk to me." I replied. He smirked and shrugged.

"Listen here, princess, I run this school and you might want to watch the way you're talking to me babygirl, or something might happen." He said. I growled and looked him dead in the eye.

"Is that a threat sir? Cause if it is, then you better watch the way you're talking to me, or something might happen to you. Now watch out." I spat back at him. He grinned and shrugged again. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. Suddenly I was pulled back by my wrist. He pinned me against the wall and got in my face.

"Josh was right, you are a feisty one, I like it." I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip, but he was stronger than me. God I hate this douche.

"Let me fucking go, Zarba." I growled in his face.

"Nope. I like how you look helpless. You're weak y/n." He replied. The fucker knew my name?! How I never talk to him and when he tried to get with me, I never told him my name or anything. I stared at him shocked. If he knew my name then he should know about my "bad reputation", as the teachers put it.

"Oh so you do know my name. Maybe you've heard about my reputation then." I said, still struggling to get out of his grip. I gave up when I couldn't catch my breath. he seemed to get closer to me, if that was possible, we were basically nose to nose now. I looked at him in his brown eyes and smirked.

"Of course I know your name and yes I have heard about your reputation. I want to see how strong you really are. How about you prove your reputation is real and meet me at the park behind the school."

"I never miss a challenge. When?"

"Today, 4:15 center of the park by the fountain. See you there?"

"Oh, I promise you will. I really hope you're ready to get your ass whooped by a girl."

"I'd like to see you try. Let all your little chick friends know about this and I'll see you later, y/l/n."

He let my wrist go and stepped back. He started walking in the opposite direction of me.

"Just so you know, dickhead, I don't have any friends that are girls! I only hang with guys! Asshole." I muttered the last part before walking towards class. When I got to the classroom, I knocked on the door and saw the teacher, Ms Parker, come to the door. She opened it and gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Nice of you to join us y/n. Please take your seat."

"Cut the sarcastic attitude ms, cause guess what, I can do that too." I told her before walking to my seat. I heard her scoff so I turned around.

"Is there a problem ms? Is there something you would like to say to me?" I asked her, the bitchiness heavy in my voice.

"No, now sit down." I rolled my eyes and went to my seat.

"That's what I thought." I muttered. I was zoning out of the lesson when someone tapped my arm. I looked at the person who tapped me and saw Cynthia Parker? When did she get into this class?

"Yeah?" I asked, kinda rude to her. She held her phone up to me. I looked at the screen and read the air drop.

"Come witness y/n get her ass whooped by me." -Troy Z

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"So?" I asked.

"Are you actually gonna fight Troy Zarba?" She asked.

"Yeah, so what?" She frowned and stared me in the eye.

"Be careful. He doesn't fight fair. He uses knives and razors in his fights. Whenever he fights, someone always ends up badly injured, sometimes even put in the hospital. I'm just warning you." She said. I nodded once and looked straight ahead. Troy Zarba cheats. That's how I'm gonna win. I'll have Lucas and Mattia do a pat down of us before the fight.

~~~~Part 2? Let me know in the comments!~~~~

❤ Lia