Chapter 5

When school was over Becky and Chris got on the bus and sat by each other everyday and walked home. Becky felt like they were dating but she knew he only thought of her as a friend. Her and Chris got to be really good friends. One day Chris came over to her house so they could work on a project for school. Becky was hoping she wouldn't get mad while he was here because she didn't want him knowing she was a vampire.

Chris's POV

When I went over there I was a little happy, and a little scared. I was thinking I couldn't stay here for very long because it will be getting dark soon and she can't see me as a werewolf. She wouldn't ever want to hang out with me again. When we were done with the project I gave her a hug and left.

Becky's POV

We were working on our project and we finally got done so he was about to leave and he gave me a hug and I almost freaked out. I pretended like it was cool but I was jumping up and down inside. I was kind of sad when he left because I felt like we had a connection. I was so happy that nothing could make me mad. The next day when I came to school Chris wasn’t there and I started wondering why.

As soon as Becky noticed Chris wasn't here she got sad. What she didn't know is when she gets to sad she turned into a vampire so during her class her stomach got upset and she felt like vomiting but instead she felt her teeth growing so she asked the teacher if she could go to the bathroom and almost flew out of the class. When she got to the bathroom she looked into the mirror and she grew her fangs she didn’t know what to do so she tried to feel happy and she finally thought of something. She ran back to class and sat down. Once she got back she looked very suspicious and she hoped no one noticed.

Chris's POV

I didn't go to school cause I wanted to think things over but I felt bad because Becky was probably wondering why I wasn't there. After school I went into the woods and walked around since it is always dark in there I had to transform into a werewolf. I hid in the bushes because I heard someone coming. When the noise stopped there was nobody there so I figured it was the wind but as soon as I started walking around I saw a movement in the bushes and went to check it out.

He walked very slowly toward the bush and once he got really close something popped out and he froze. All he saw was a black cloak and then he saw a pale face. He walked up to them and howled. They looked scared so they ran away.