Chapter 1

Becky's POV:

There he was just sitting there, while I of course had to be looking at him. His icy blue eyes looking down at his lap. He raised his head and looked back at me, I looked away like nothing happened. Finally the class bell rang and I zoomed out of there like a cheetah. Later that day he came up to me and he started talking to me. Then me having to talk back said,

“Wha-Wha-um....well... huh?"

He had a strange look on his face and then walked away. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. I hurried to my locker to save myself from dying of embarrassment! I grabbed my books and shoved them into my bag then I ran out of the school. I got on the bus and sat there still like a statue. When the bus got to my stop I hopped off and walked home.

Once Becky got home she looked in the mirror and with anger, transformed into something new, scary, a Vampire. She opened the front door and ran off. She was walking through the woods when she heard a strange noise so she crouched behind a tree she saw something zoom right past her. It stopped maybe 200 yards from her and looked at her. It was some sort of wolf but the first thing she saw was it's Icy blue eyes looking at her then she got up and ran through the woods trying to get away. To rest she sat on a log that was bumpy and quite uncomfortable but it worked for her. There was a rustling in the bushes so she looked around saw nothing and ran. Once she got home she calmed down and transformed back to an unusual teenager.

Becky couldn't get to sleep because all she thought about was that wolf with the icy blue eyes kind of like Chris's. She didn't know if the thing she saw was a wolf or maybe a werewolf. She finally went to bed. The next morning Becky wasn't sure if she should go to school so she told her mom she was really sick and found a way to get a high temperature. When her mom left for work Becky wanted to see if the werewolf would be there today so she looked in the mirror and tried to think of something that would make her mad and she did. A few seconds later she was a vampire she ran outside and into the woods.

Chris's POV

Once I got to school I looked around I didn't see any of my friends so I walked to my 1st period class and sat down. I was really suprised that Becky wasn't here yet because she is always in here before class starts. People started entering the room and I watched to see if Becky would walk through. The bell rang and Becky never walked through the door. I was a little worried I wondered why she wasn't here today. Yesterday I was walking through the woods and I saw a girl with silky black hair and very pale skin like Becky's and I saw these beautiful green eyes just like Becky's