Chapter 1

Ai brishti bheja raate,
Tumi ney bole.....
Shomoy amar katey na♪♪

A hand taps on my shoulder and I open my eyes to see Ishmam apu standing in front of me. I smiled sheepishly at her as she pulled my ear phone.

"What happened? ", I asked.The bus starts again and she sits beside me.

" Apu",I called her.'Apu' is used for elder sister in Bangladesh.

"You know what,I think I might kill myself for Hardin Scott someday!He's fucking hot ", she bit her lip as I laughed. She and I always had a fascination towards Wattpad stories,novels,British boys and shells!

" Which one? Your imagination or Hero Fiennes Tiffin?",I laughed. She pressed her head with the seat as she looked outside the window of the bus.

It seems the roads are moving faster, leaving the fields behind.We are now crossing Chakoria. Soon,we'll reach our destination.

"When I first read After by Anna Todd,I imagined Hardin almost like Hero and after watching the trailer of After, I fell in love with Hero", she said and I nod vigorously.

" I'm not feeling well at all!",I looked down.Seconds later, I felt a hand squeezing my back.I looked at her as she gave me a pathetic look.

"Sorry!I really tried my best to find that book for you but it's unavailable in Bangladesh ", she looked down.For the last1 year,I've been trying to find The Badboy and The Tomboy by Nicole Nwosu and got nothing but  lots of sorrys! I think I hate that word now.

" It's just hard for me to..... I-I don't know why but I am emotionally attached to that story",I said as my voice got cracked.

"Be ready! We are going to be there in just a few minutes!Hurray!", Anisha screamed as Siam made her sit down.

The bus slowly entered Kolatoli.The cars are honking. It's just 1:05 pm now and everyone is dying for 'bhaat'.'Bhaat' is boiled rice.Bangladeshis eat 'bhaat' for lunch & dinner.people from other districts also eat 'bhaat' for breakfast but we don't.We are Chittagonians.

" Cox's Bazar is love",Anisha screamed.Ammu, ,Mamaa, mami and Khalamoni laughed.Ammu means 'mother' and Abbu means 'father'.

'Mamaa' means maternal uncle(Mother's brother) and 'Mami' means Mamaa's wife. Currently, My Boro(elder) mamaa,boro(elder) mami,mejho ( second-eldest) mami,mejho(second-eldest) mamaa,shejo( third-eldest) mamaa, shejo( third-eldest) mami and Khalamoni(Mother's sister) are with us in this bus.We are here to have a Great-Family-Tour.

The bus stopped and Mejho mamaa told everyone to get down and take the bags.

Siam, my cousin told me to get up and punched Ishmam apu's arm as he passed -by.He and Ishmam apu are my Khalamoni's son and daughter.

"Thappor dibo!", Ishmam yelled at him as got up.Once we are out of the bus,I take my two bags.My elder sister Mishkath stood beside me as Ishmam apu tickled her.

Boro mama's car is also here.You must be wondering why to bring a car when we all came here in a bus?Cos My Oma is in the car.Oma....My maternal grandmother . She's the mother of my mother . I just love her n She's so fond of me too!