Exams and Results

Never think that whoever in life, leaves you, actually wants to.

But there is one thing, if your love is true, you will always end up together.

In True Love, People lose each other to find each other again. If they leave, they will return and stay forever.

Time heals what reason cannot.

Karan, Srishti and Sameer's wounds hadn't even healed when they started suffering again.

They were suffering from BOARD EXAMS. 😂

It was the last day of exams and they were at their exam centre.

Karan, Srishti and Sameer came out of the classroom, with faces that justified that their exam went well.

They were standing together when Sherlyn and Monisha approached them.

Sherlyn: Maine suna.. Woh moti chali gayi na school se..

Karan fisted his hand.

Monisha: Achha hai na tum logon ko.. Competition nahi hoga.. Top aasani se kar sakte ho..

Srishti slaps her. Monisha keeps her hand on her cheek and glares her angrily.

Srishti(angrily): Itni ghatiya soch hamaari nahi hai.. Samjhi tum? Tum hogi itni wahiyaad.. Aur tum jaise logon ke saath rehna hi bekaar hai..

Monisha looks around to see other students watching them.

Srishti(angrily): Chalo Sameer.. Karan..

Karan and Sameer leave with Srishti.

Monisha: Tum log kya dekh rahe ho? Koi tamaasha chal raha hai kya? Jao yahan se..

The students leave. Monisha holds her head angrily. Sherlyn calms her.

Preeta, who was standing behind the pillar, clutches her exam pad, seeing the scenario.

True friendship isn't about only being there when it's convenient, it's about being there when it's not.

She once again let drops roll down her cheeks.

Just look inside her heart, you will cry.

She looked at her dad standing at the gate. She went to him.

Dad: Exam kaisa tha?

Preeta(fakely smiles): Bohot achha tha..

Dad: Good.. Maine class teacher ko bol diya hai tumhaari ki hume result phone pe bhej de.. Apna number diya hai..

Preeta: Okay.. Achha ab?

Dad: Humaari flight hai na Paris ki.. Fatafat chalo.. Nikalna hai..

Preeta: Hmm..

The two immediately leave for the airport. Preeta, for the last time, saw Mumbai.

We take photos as a return ticket to a moment, otherwise gone. She did the same.

They reached the airport, completed the security check and boarded the flight.

Out of all the people on the flight, some were busy on laptops, some were reading books and this girl, Preeta, was admiring their group picture.

Only she knew how badly she missed her gang.

The flight took off and so did Preeta's last hope to see Karan once  again.