Bullied

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours any brighter.

Preeta was walking, feeling most humiliated, with all the giggles around until she felt a tap on the shoulder.

She turned to see Karan smiling at her.

Karan(smiles): Good morning.

Preeta(weird): Good morning

She tries to escape so that she doesn't get humiliated in front of him but he blocks her path and asks her to turn. She turns and gets shocked to see the students laughing at Sherlyn, Monisha and Prithvi.

People never understand the damage they did, until the same damage is done to them. That is why Karma is here.

Preeta(shocked): Yeh.. Kaise..?

Srishti: Humne kiya

Preeta turns to see Srishti and Sameer standing with Karan. The trio take her to the notice board where their test marks were pasted.

Sameer(hi-fis with Srishti): Isliye sab has rahe hain in duffers pe.. Bas husna aata hai.. Padhai ke naam pe anda hain yeh log.

Preeta looks at Karan to find him smiling at her. She smiles back.

Preeta: Dekho tumne jo kiya.. Mere liye kiya.. Par yeh galat hai..

She goes and removes the test papers from the notice papers and throws it in the dustbin.

Karan(in mind): I knew it.. Tum aisa hi karogi.. Kyun itni achhi ho?

Preeta: Mere aansu kisi aur ki hasi ka reason ho sakte hain. Par meri hasi kisi aur ke aansu ka reason nahi hona chahiye.

Srishti(smiles): Sahi kaha.. Warna unmein aur hum mein.. Koi farak nahi hoga.

Sameer: We are sorry Preeta.. Hum abhi samjhake aate hain sabko.

Shrishmeer go and handle the students while Karan goes to the gang.

Karan: Tit for tat.. Tumhe dekh liya tha humne.. Isliye woh sheet exchange kar di.. Ab aage kuch karne ki sochna bhi mat.

Prithvi(angry): How dare you?

Prithvi was about to slap Karan when Srishti pushed him from behind. He fell on the floor.

Srishti(angry): Lagta hai tujhe abhi bhi akal nahi aayi.. Dekh samajh ja warna..

Prithvi: Warna? Kya karegi?

Sameer(angry): Tu aise baat nahi kar sakta samjha..

Monisha(angry): Tum beech mein mat bolo..

A huge fight broke out. Sherlyn and Preeta coaxed their own groups and took them to canteen.

Preeta: Tumhe unse lad ke kuch nahi milega.. Woh jaise hain waise hi rahenge.. Chodo na..

Srishti: Haan.. Aise ghatiya logon ke muh nahi lagna chahiye.. By the way.. Princi wahaan stage pe kya kar rahi hai?

Sameer: Koi announcement hogi shaayad.. Chal jaake poochte hain.

Shrishmeer went together to ask the Principal while Preeran were sitting alone. Karan spots Priya and waves to her. He goes to talk to her.

Preeta(jealous): Yeh Priya na.. Uff.. Fir aa gayi.. Kitni baatein kartein hai yeh dono.. Yeh itni patli kyun hai.?.. Aur sundar bhi?

Preeta looks away and see Shrishmeer coming her way.

Preeta: Kya hua?

Srishti: Khadoos ne bola abhi nahi bataayegi.

Sameer(mimics Principal): It's a huge announcement. I will tell you all together. Okay?

Preeta laughs. Karan joins them too.

Karan: Yaar.. Notes hi nahi mil rahe.

Preeta: Kiske?

Karan: Sources of Energy

Preeta: Mere paas hai.. Tumhe chahiye lelo..

Karan: Theek hai.. Mein shaam ko tumhaare ghar aaunga fir.

Preeta: Okay.

Srishti: Arre.. Chalo.. Woh khadoos ab apni besuri aawaz mein announcement karne waali hai.

They go to the announcement area and settle themselves.

Principal: Good morning kids.

Students: Good morning mam.

Principal: I am here to announce about something big. The event you really await. The Farewell Party. It will be hosted by grade 9 students on 1st February.

Srishti(excited): Wow.. Kitna maza aayega..

Sameer(admiring her): Tumhaare saath? Sach mein... Bohot maza aayega..

Karan hits Sameer's back and asks him to pay attention. Preeta and Srishti smile seeing their bond.

Once the announcement gets over, everyone goes to their respective classes.

Preeta(packing her bag): Farewell.. Hmm.. Maza aayega..

Srishti: Bohot maza aayega.. Arre.. Uske baad hume fir apne boards ki taiyaariyaan shuru karni padegi..

Karan(picking a paper): Yeh kya hai?

Sameer: Kya?

Karan opens it to find a caricature of Preeta made. Srishti snatches it and sees it. She looks around to see Sherlyn and her gang giggling.

Srishti(angry): Yeh tumhaara kaam hai na?

Preeta, not able to bear it, runs from there.

Karan(shouts): Preeta..

Monisha: Kahaan jaayegi bhaag ke? Moti hai.. Jao.. Rok lo usse.

Srishti squeezed the paper and threw it on her face and left with Karan and Sameer.

On the other side,

Preeta was walking on the road with a blurry vision due to the tears. A truck approached her. It was about to collide when someone pulled her....

Precap:

Saved by whom?

Hope y'all liked the chapter.

@Preeran__forever.. Jaan mat kha.. Yeh le.. 😌😌

Love
Khushi❤