Drunk shenanigans- I

Arora House

It was 6 am. Everyone had woken up early to leave on time.

Karan and Sameer were waiting outside for Preeta and Srishti.

Karan, sleepily yawned, leaning against the car door while Sameer was taking a nap on the bonnet of the car. 😂

He heard someone laughing and opened his eyes to see Preeta and Srishti, making fun of them.

Karan's eyes went on their luggage. He widened his eyes.

Karan(shocked): Hum do din ke liye ja rahe hain.. Woh bhi Goa.. Himalaya pe sanyas lene nahi ja rahe😂

Preeta glared him.

Preeta: Tum toh kuch bolo hi mat.. Tumhaari ek poori bag.. Baalon ke products ke liye hai..

Sameer ignored them. It was way too early for him to argue. He didn't have the energy to do so.

He quietly and quickly went to them and picked up their bag to keep it in the trunk.

He was suddenly more awake, when he dropped the bag on his foot. He started hopping on one leg. 😂

Sameer(jumping like a frog): Kiski laashein bhari hai ismein? Itna bhaari kyun hai yeh? 😂

Preeta and Srishti sweetly smiled at him and sat in the backseat, followed by Karan who yawned and sat on the driver seat.

Sameer looked at the bags and made a crybaby face, before loading the bags in the car.
.........

After some time,

Preeta and Srishti were sharing a blanket. They had stretched their legs on the seat. Srishti's legs were pressed inside while Preeta's were outside.

They were facing each other while leaning on the opposite windows.

Karan was getting irritated because Sameer was sleeping too, which in turn made him sleepy.

Sameer was leaning forward while sleeping, when Karan hit the brakes.

Sameer's head bumped on the dashboard and he glared Karan. 😂

Sameer: Gaadi chalaani nahi aati.. Toh li kyun hai?

Karan: Show ke liye.. Tujhse matlab? Tujhe sona hai.. Toh peeche jaa ke so..

Preeta who was wide awake by now, decided to volunteer.

Preeta: Mein aage baith jaati hoon.. Meri neend poori ho gayi hai.. Aur mere paas coffee bhi hai..

Sameer smiled. He unbuckled the seat belt, stepped out and closed the door while Preeta was still gathering her stuff.

It was an isolated road, surrounded by forests on both sides. Sameer turned towards the trees and streched.

Karan smirked.

He started the car and started driving, leaving Sameer shocked. 😂

Sameer was running behind the car. He was panting. 😂

Karan stopped the car and Preeta burst out laughing. He looked at her and smiled.

She got down and walked to the passenger seat while Sameer had finally caught up.

Preeta(giggling): Kaisi rahi morning jog? 😂

Sameer glared her and then stuck out his tongue.