I arched my back as I felt like I am almost there. He pushed his fingers even deeper when he saw my reaction. For a split second, our eyes met and all I can see is how invested he is in this. His eyes are full of lust and pleasure as he watched me orgasm beneath him.

"Oh, god!" I moaned out loud as I came on his fingers and hand.

I threw my head back right after, tired and motionless from the impact of my mind-blowing release. My eyes are shut but I can feel Porter hugging me from the behind. He's managed to spoon me as he slowly raised my right leg.

My head is resting on his arm as I felt his member seeking entrance on my slick folds. I automatically moaned when I felt him rubbing his hard and thick length against my bud. He showered my neck with kisses as he continued rubbing me on.

"Damn, baby. You feel so good," he uttered as he pointed the tip of his cock on my entrance.

I bit my lip as he slowly entered me from behind. He's been inside me for numerous these past few days but I seem to still be overwhelmed by his length. His member makes me feel so full as he takes me several times a night.

He sure was right when he told me that he wouldn't allow me to walk right after our sex because I find it so hard to even move every morning when I wake up.

The word sore wouldn't even suffice.

"You feel me?" he whispered as he bit my earlobe while he pushed himself inside me slowly that it's almost making me crazy.

I only moaned as a reply. He must be kidding me. Who wouldn't feel his thick length? I feel him so much that I feel so sad whenever his thickness leaves me.

"Shit," he uttered and that was the trigger for him to fuck me hard and rough. He plunged inside me hard and deep that I could almost feel him inside my womb.

He rubbed my clit as he continued to fuck me the way he wanted to. I tried to look at him but when I did, I was welcomed by his hot, dizzying kisses. He cupped my face and thrusted his tongue inside my mouth while he rocked me hard.

He rested his forehead on my temple as I heard him groaning while pushing in and out of me hard, fast and deep.

"Oh, Porter!" I moaned as I could feel me almost reaching my climax once again.

He groaned as he hugged me tightly, pushing himself even deeper and faster.

There's nothing heard inside the room other than the bed creaking and our naked bodies slapping with each other as we were both drowning in our own whole world of pleasure, lust and carnal desires.

"Fuck, baby, I'm coming," that was the last thing I heard of him before our juices mixed together inside me.

I'm beat.

***

From: Dunn

I just arrived in France.

I bit my lip as I read a message from Porter. I am in the university, trying to enroll myself into a business course because I needed to learn at least the basics in running a business.

Well, thank goodness he arrived in France after more than ten hours of flight.

From: Dunn

What are you doing?

I narrowed my eyes at his message. I wonder if he's bored.

To: Dunn

I'm at the uni. Looking for some business courses.

I took my bag and started to walk to the registrar. I saw some familiar faces on my way who all just asked me if I'm okay. It hasn't been long since my parents died so, maybe that's what they are asking me about.

From: Dunn

Hmmm, I thought you were in bed.

I bit my lip and prevented myself from blushing at the thought of me in bed. These days, Porter has already clouded my mind. Whenever I see a bed, my mind would fly to everything that Porter and I did in a bed or the wall, or the sink.

Damn.

From: Dunn

Anyway, take the basic business course first. A good foundation is always a good investment and a good investment means a good profit.

I raised my brow at his suggestion. But he's right. He talked real good when it comes to business. Well, of course, he is the dark horse.

To: Dunn

Thanks. I'm really planning to get a basic course first.

From: Dunn

Yes, and then come home immediately because I already miss your body.

My eyes widened at his message. Before he left, he somehow gave me an idea on how we could suffice a whole week without sex. The thought grosses me out but Porter makes it seem so interesting.

I guess, this whole negotiation with him will be going really well.

To: Dunn

Aren't you tired from your flight?

From: Dunn

I would relax if I saw you in bed, baby.

I gulped and took a deep breath as I typed in my reply.

To: Dunn

Really?

From: Dunn

Of course. I could already imagine you naked and exhausted because of what we will do later.

Shit. Now, what would I reply to that?

"Grace!"

"Shiela!" I kept my phone in my pocket as I ran towards my only friend. I hugged her tight because it has been weeks since I saw her.

"How are you?" she asked in a serious tone.

I shrugged. "Good, I guess," I replied.

She zeroed her blue eyes on me. Her blonde hair seemed to have gotten longer with the weeks we haven't seen each other. She's also gotten tanner because she had a vacation in California.

"Everyone thought you'd take over your company," she said as he led me towards an empty bench in our school garden.

I nodded.

"Nobody thought you'd come back for the last year," she said sadly.

This year's supposed to be my final year in fine arts but since the tragedy happened, I will be forced to take up business courses to help me in managing the company. Fine Arts would be on the low for now...but I promised myself that I would finish it.

"I'm here to get some units in business," I told Shiela, making her frown even more. "I will finish Fine Arts some other time," I smiled sadly.

She sighed hard and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry you have to go through these things," she told me as she hugged me from the side.

I bit my lip as tears stung my eyes. For the first time in a long time, I felt like somebody genuinely cared for me losing both my parents in a tragic accident. For the first time in a long time, I felt like someone really wanted to console me and make me feel better.

My heart constricted when I thought about the pain I felt when I knew my parents didn't make it—the devastation, the frustration and longing...everything I felt that day seemed to have come crashing through me again.

But I will not let it take me down. Instead, I will make it my source of strength to go on with this cruel life. I will see to it that I keep everything my parents worked hard for.

And I will find out who did that to them...putting everything I have on the line.

It's a promise I am planning to keep for the rest of my existence.