Chapter 4

"Oh, fuck yes! There!" I moaned as Porter fucked me against the wall. His long and hard shaft was sliding in and out of me as his mouth was busy with my nipple.

His strong and ripped arms anchored the back of my knees, leaving me extremely stretched while my back is against the wall.

I cannot deny how good he is in sex. He's so good and bad at the same time. Now, I can already imagine the number of girls lining up to be with him. He's brutal and rough. Thinking about all the things he is capable of doing in bed already makes me crazy.

He plunged in and out of me in full force while his face is buried on my neck.

My hands are wrapped around his neck while I moaned his name over and over again.

Fuck...he's the first man who has ever made me felt this way. He's the first man who touched me this way and even if this was just a negotiation between the two of us, I cannot deny how I might get myself addicted to this.

"Ah, fuck, Graziella," he groaned as he supported my back with his hands as he walked me near the bed.

I thought he was going to drop me off the bed but I was wrong. Instead, he lowered my body and started thrusting in and out of me in a standing position, while his hands are supporting my buttocks.

"Oh, God, Porter!" I moaned out loud as he quickened his pace on me. His long, thick and hard shaft is doing wonders in my whole system.

I cupped his face and pulled him to kiss him eagerly. I don't have any experience other than him so I am acting on my instincts. I bit my lip really hard to the point that I think it would bleed because of all the sensations Porter is making me feel.

He kissed me on the lips and I automatically responded, trying to match the intensity of his burning kisses. He bit my lower lip and sucked it like it's his most favorite candy, making me moan so loud.

"Porter..." I breathed as I felt something forming in my stomach. I am getting closer to my release and I can see, by the way his face looked so strained that he is almost there as well.

"Shit," he mumbled as he threw me on the bed, making me bounce and chuckle while he hovered on top of mine.

He caressed my heated folds as his mouth took my nipple and sucked it really hard.

I closed my eyes and arched my back, feeling his tongue twirling around my erected pebbled tip. His fingers are already doing wonders on my clit as he rubbed them fast until he inserted two fingers inside me, thrusting me in a slow motion.

"Hmmm..." he hummed as he reached for my jaw. "You like that?" he asked in a raspy voice.

He knows how his bedroom voice would turn me on big time and he's definitely using it to his advantage.

This is our third sex. Tonight, he will be flying to France, leaving me alone for a week. But that week wouldn't be a waste because he promised we would have other ways to orgasm. How? I don't know. But I kind of trust Porter now.

He crooked his fingers inside me, making me whimper in delight. He chuckled as he repeated what he was doing until I was begging him to make me come. Damn. Three days of knowing Porter Dunn already made me this...needy.

"My baby is impatient," he teased me as he kissed my neck and my jaw.

"I want you," I whispered and he just chuckled, totally ignoring my request.

He spread my legs even wider as he plunged his fingers even deeper inside me. "You don't want to come this way?" he asked.

Shit. He's thrusting his fingers so fast that my whole breathing seemed to have taken the wrong turn. I kept on gasping and moaning and shouting his name as his fingers sent me extreme sensations, ones only Porter Dunn could make me feel.