Harry was stubborn—well, we both were, but his stubbornness caused him to end up in extremely dangerous situations.

I turn my attention to the other guys. Niall was on his back, bleeding obsessively from his stomach. Louis was doing everything he could to stop it. He had taken his sweater off and wrapped it around Niall's torso to keep pressure on the wound.

"Liam, help me." I say, referring to my taped wrists. He rushes behind me and rips through the tape, then puts his hands on my shoulders to turn me around so I was looking at him.

"You okay?" he asks with worry in his eyes, looking straight at the large bruise on the side of my face.

I nod with tears in my eyes. It wasn't me who we needed to be concerned about right now, regardless of what I was feeling.

I move over to Niall and grip his hand with both of mine. He was sweating and his face had gone pale from the amount of blood he's been losing.

His weak eyes look up at mine and his lips part. "S-sorry for g-getting your floor b-bloody." he stammers.

I breathe out a small laugh and shake my head. "It's okay, Ni."

Niall, even thought he was still apart of a gang, was always one of the purest out of these guys. He was always good to me and would always make sure I was okay. That's why seeing him like this made my heart sink. But he's strong, he'll make it.

"Niall we're gonna get you to a hospital, alright?" Louis says as calmly as possible.

The next minutes were nothing but a fuzzy blur. Between trying to keep Niall alive and worrying about where Harry was, my head was spinning.

Niall was growing weaker and weaker by the second. The blood surrounding his body was so much and made me question how much time he had left. You'd think he'd bled to death from the amount of the crimson liquid on the ground.

I jump when I hear loud footsteps run through the door. I turn my head in the direction of the doorway to see Harry. I sigh in relief but it doesn't last long. A pit starts to grow in my stomach when I see his blood covered face, hands and clothing.

I stand up and slowly approach him as he just stares at the ground, panting with his gun in his hand.

"Harry?" I say cautiously.

His eyes flick to mine and he bites down on his bottom lip.

"I killed him." he whispers.

My heart drops.

I look at his eyes, which held something that strangely almost resembled fear, as if what happened had shaken him up so much. But it didn't make sense, he's killed people before...and it's not like killing Cody meant he was killing an innocent person.

I bring my hands to his cheeks. "You were protecting me." I say. I wasn't trying to justify his actions, but I was trying to make him feel at least a little less skittish.

He shuts his eyes and nods into my hands. "I just-" he sucks in a sharp inhale as his voice breaks. "He was gonna kill you and-"

"Stop. It's okay." I graze my thumb along his cheekbone.

I don't know exactly what happened when Harry chased Cody...but whatever it was had clearly struck something in Harry that was messing with his head.