part eighteen

Mulai dari awal

I pull my arm away and immediately spring up from the bed, managing to run past him and out of my bedroom.

I run towards the front door with Cody right behind me. I was just about to reach out before he grabs my waist and pulls me back. I could hear Harry's muffled yells to the guys on the other side of the door. More kicking and banging occurred as my adrenaline continued to pump through my veins.

"Harry!" I scream, hoping he would hear me through the door. Cody throws me to the ground and retrieves the roll of tape, forcing my hands behind me and taping them then placing a quick piece over my mouth as fast as he could before the door flies open.

Just before Harry erupts through my front door, Cody bolts down the hallway into another room, leaving me sitting in front of the door alone.

Harry's green eyes met my wide, fear filled blue ones. He and all of the guys ran up to me in the blink of an eye.

Harry immediately notices the bruise on my cheek, cupping my face in his hands as he frantically examines me for anymore injury.

"You're okay." he pants as he rips the tape off of my mouth. I open my mouth to warn him that Cody was still here and he was hiding, but before I even got the chance, a gunshot rang out.

I flinch and pinch my eyes shut, slowly opening them expecting to see Harry shot and on the ground...but instead, I see Niall on his back with blood pooling around him.

"Niall!" Louis shouts and lunges for his friend. He immediately started applying pressure to Niall's stomach, as did Liam.

Harry curses under his breath. He reaches behind me to untie my wrists but I look up to see Cody charging at Harry.

"Harry watch out!" I scream, causing Harry to whip around just in time to dodge Cody's gun that would have plowed down on his head.

Harry wastes no time fighting back. He grabs Cody and pulls him by the ankles, causing him to crash onto his back on the hard floor.

I was tugging at my wrists, trying so hard to break free as chaos unfolds in front of me. Niall was bleeding and yelling out in pain, while Harry was now on top of Cody throwing punches left and right.

I scream when Cody manages to knock Harry in the side of the head with his gun. Harry falls to the floor, gripping his head in his hands as Cody scrambles to his feet.

Cody, with a blood covered face that looked like something out of a horror movie, looks at all of us briefly while breathing heavily. He glares at me one final time before sprinting out the door.

I watch as Harry's head turns in the direction that Cody ran. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

He was going to go after him.

When he started to struggle up from the ground, I shouted. "Harry don't!"

He looks at me one more time and tilts his head with a look that screamed 'You're gonna hate me but I'm gonna do it anyway'.

He pulls his gun out of his waistband then bolts out the door on the hunt for Cody.

I bite down on the inside of my cheek and just pray that Harry will be okay, because there was nothing I could have done to stop him.