Full moon

Alex P.O.V 

We were in the Lockwood cellar and I was putting chains onto my ankles and tightening them when Caroline walked in.

"If your going to be here put yourself to use and chain my hands for me," I said too her. She looked slightly skeptical so I threw the chains in front of her and she picked them up and walked over to me.

She put them on me and they were really tight but not tight enough, "Tighter," I said. "Alex any tighter and you going to break your wrists." she said. "They're going to break anyway" I said and she looked down and reluctantly tightened them.

"Tyler I gave you my chains because since it's your first transformation so you'll be really strong. Caroline I'm warning you now. these chains are weaker than my usual so thy might not be able to hold me so it's more likely that you'll get bitten..."

She started too look more worried but then said, "it's ooh help you and Tyler. I'll be fine." I had too hand it too her. She was being brave and that I admired.

Tyler got chained up and Caroline but the wolfs bane into the bottles that we had. tyler had 1 but I had to have 2 because I'm much stronger than him and especially since I had weaker chains. I had to weaken my self even more than usual.

The full moon started too rise an I drank all the wolfs bane and water spitting and coughing it down. And Then the pain started and it felt like it went on for hours. All I could hear was the pumping of my own heart. I could barely hear the screams of Tyler. Caroline came over and tried to comfort me but I pushed her away and screamed, "HELP TYLER NOT ME!." Then I felt my legs break and then my arms, my lower back and my spine, my fingers then my toes and throughout that all I felt was excruciating pain all through out my body. I cried out and screamed until the pain ceased and I was in my wolf form.

My wolf was pure bite with piercing blue eyes. The thing with wolves I you usually can't remember much of the full moon but somehow I can. I just can't control it.

Almost immediately my chains snapped and I looked over to Tyler an saw that he was still tuning. My wolf saw him as an allie and walked over and nuzzled it's about into his shoulder. He cried out and then thee next moment he was a beautiful brown black wolf.

He pulled against the chains trying too get out and eventually he did. We rammed at the gate denying it again and against and I hearses Caroline's scared screams. she ran out of the cave and slammed the wooden door shut and bolted it I. Place but that didn't stop us from trying to break the door down.
I heard Caroline say I'm sorry as Tyler and I retreated back into the cellar.

The next morning I woke up sort and I groggily looked up to see Caroline walking over too me and she covered me with a blanket. as a wolf you don't exactly get too keep your clothes on when you turn back into your human form. I went back too sleep because I was too tired from my transformation.

The next time I woke up I saw that I was dressed and in my own bed. I sat up slowly and was about to get up when Tyler and Caroline walked in. "Hey Alex how are you? Don't worry I dressed you. you've been asleep for ages. it's 1:30 now." Care said. I sat up and got out of bed cracked my stiff bones and said, "Thank you Caroline. For helping Ty, I couldn't really do much other than be there transitioning with him... Are you okay Tyler?" He just stayed quiet and nodded but I could see the years forming in his eyes. So I did the only thing I could. I walked over too him and hugged him. I could feel his tears drop into my head. I now exactly how he felt. I was the only one now that knew what he was going through truly. And I needed to be strong for him. Strong for us.