Heartbreak Hair - m.c [reserved]

His hair colour changes every time his heart is broken.

Most terrible description I have ever written. I'm sorry. My brain is not in creative mode hehe. (Or I dunno it might be good and I might just be so tired I can't tell ahaha) so change it if you wanna.

This title is strange. One moment I like it, one moment I hate it. It's like marmite 😂 yeah, so if you want you can change the title.

(totally off topic but the WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU LYRIC VIDEO WAS JUST OUSHED ON US I WAS NOT READY AND IT WAS SO AMAZING I JUST CANT SOMEONE HELP ME IM DYING) okay... haha... ignore my crazy moment :)

Anyway... um so the idea was, that every time a girl breaks his heart, he changes his hair colour (or you can make it that it's not just girls that break it, it could be family members or anything.)

What I was thinking, is that he doesn't know how to protect himself from falling in love, and he'll fall so quickly that a girl could break him so easily.

And then he gets to one colour, and it stays like that for a long while, but no one knows that heartbreak is what causes him to change the colour, so they're all wandering why it hasn't changed. AND, it's because he is in a relationship, but secret. And she hasn't broken his heart yet. (If this doesn't make sense to you, ask and I'll try and word it better. I'm tired and my brain is just spurting random words and trying to make a sentence out of them)

Okay. Cool. :)

Reserved for violentclarke :) she'll write it asap