Handle Me With Care

Start from the beginning

"I'm here." Damon's voice replied reassuringly from beside me. He walked somewhere around the room and I heard shuffling before a light came on from the flashlight he now held. Damon walked back towards me and handed me a flashlight as well and I quickly turned it on. The two of us walked down the hall and into the second living room to see Elena and Katherine standing around a table that Bonnie's grimoire sat on.

"Electricity's out in the whole house. What happened?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows towards Elena as I shined my flashlight on her.

"Silas is here." Elena answered with a sigh, making Damon look around the room curiously.

"Well, Silas owes me a fuse box." Damon replied sarcastically. I turned towards Katherine and Elena, flashing my light over them before I rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"Hold on.. I only count two doppelgängers. Where's crazy pants?" I asked, looking back at Damon who furrowed his eyebrows.

"And where's the other crazy?" Elena asked as she whipped her head around the room. She looked back at me and clenched her jaw before leaving the room and I sighed, looking back at Katherine.

"I'm gonna check the rest of the house. You are on mommy duty." Damon stated in some amusement from behind me and I rolled my eyes as he quickly walked out of the room also.
~~~

I paced the living room as Katherine sit in front of the fireplace and groaned down at her hand. "What now?" I asked in annoyance towards her and she sighed deeply.

"Tessa's stupid non surgical incision won't stop bleeding." Katherine pointed out as she looked down at the cut on her hand and tried to wipe it with a napkin. I sighed a bit and walked towards her before biting my wrist and handing it towards her.

"Here." I stated emotionlessly and I watched as Katherine furrowed her eyebrows and looked between me and my wrist. "Heal." I warned in annoyance before Katherine drank from it and  easily only before she pulled away and started gagging loudly. I furrowed my eyebrows as Katherine spit the blood out and coughed loudly.

"What's wrong?" I asked in confusion and Katherine scoffed, calming her breathing as she wiped her mouth.

"Nothing. Just another tragic side effect from taking that cure. Apparently the universe just doesn't want me to heal from vampire blood. Stupid universe." Katherine replied in annoyance as she looked back down at her hand. "Find me that damn witch so she can finish that spell!" She added angrily, sitting up and looking at the fire while I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched her.

"Okay, so Stefan and Amara are not in the house." Damon stated, coming into the room and I turned towards him.

"That's because Stefan took her." Elena replied as she came from the library, carrying Tessa over her shoulder who was bleeding but still awake. I furrowed my eyebrows in realization before I looked back at Damon and quickly shook my head.

"We have to go find him before he gets himself killed." I warned as Katherine furrowed her eyebrows and stood from the chair in concern.

"No, he's luring Silas away so we can finish this. It's typical Stefan, he'll be fine." Damon protested reassuringly as he gestured at Elena, Katherine and Tessa before I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Damon, he's hurting. He's not thinking clearly. Silas may have been the one to put him in that safe, but we were the one's who were supposed to get him out. Please, we need to find him.." I pleaded, shaking my head at Damon who looked away from me in defeat.

"We can't lose him again." Elena added in concern and Damon sighed before he looked back at me before slowly nodding.

"Okay." Damon agreed emotionlessly and I nodded at him quickly before I looked at Katherine.