Chapter four

When lunch time came around, I walked into the cafeteria and stepped up to the line. I got a burger and fries, and a chocolate milk. I stepped out of the line and looked around the room. I could see all the typical groups of kids. I looked around for an empty table, when I saw Jace with his friends. Max was even sitting with them. They all looked like jocks, as I walked by they table, I heard them laughing. Then, I heard Jace call my name.
"Hey Rose, come over here," Jace said, "What's up?" I asked, "Come sit with us," Jace said, "Uh, no, I'd rather not," I said. As I was walking away, I heard Jace's friend, "Why are you talking to the weird new girl?" He asked, "She's my new foster sister and I just want to help her, you know." Jace said, "Well, that makes you weird then." He said. "I don't care, I'd like to think that she would like us," Jace said.

I walked to the very back table and ate my lunch alone. When the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the cafeteria. I went to my last classes of the day and they were all too boring to even tell anyone about. When school was over, I walked out and saw Alex out front waiting for us with Ben already in the back seat. We all climbed into the car and we drove home.
"So, How was your first day, Rose?" Alex asked, "It was fine, school was school," I said, "Learn anything new?" Alex asked, "Not really, I heard a lot of this before," I said, "Were you in advanced classes at your old school?" Alex asked, "No, they were just ahead of where these classes are," I said, "Well, that must have been very fun," Alex said.

Whatever, she doesn't know that I have been in more schools than I can count and I haven't been able to learn anything because I have to constantly move around. No one will be able to understand.

--------------------
Authors note:
Thanks for reading! I know we have all had those moments when we think that no one will understand where we are coming from and no one understands what we have been through. Typical teenager things right, but I'd like to think that you have someone who understand you, because someone will.
See you next time!!
Lots of love, Starfire

Ps: Austin North as Jackson