Chapter 1: Leftie

"Position 9."

Tap tap tap.

My pumps are black. My hair is full of volume. My face is flawlessly pampered and my skin is clear of blemishes and dark spots. I am wearing a black leather corset and I'm rocking it like the bitch I am. In front of me lie the 7 most perfect beings a woman could ask for, all kneeling at my feet.

I feel on top of the world. I feel power surging thorough my body. I love these moments.

I sit down in the rich Italian leather love-seat behind me. "Dominic. Stand."

Obediently, He stands, keeping his eyes to the floor like the little puppy he is. "Look at me Dominic."

He smiles beneath his dark brown chin-length hair. He lifts his head, flashing me with all his white teeth. His eyes are dull green, with golden spots around the cornea. He has me enraptured in his very being, but I would never let him know that. I flash him an intense gaze, "Get some medical supplies for our friend here, he seems to be having a hard time understanding the words, 'stay still'. "

"Yes, Empress."

He leaves in a hurry. He knows that if he takes too long there will be punishments, and not the fun kind either. He comes back with a large case of bandages and hands me the case while kneeling before me. I take the case out of his hands, so he can return to the position the others are in.

"Vincent, help the poor man." Vincent stands carefully, grabs the case and starts caring for the man I, as he put it, 'tortured for hours on end'.

Soon enough Vincent is back to kneeling with the other 6. The man, whom I have named Igrushka, (E-grew-sh-ka) for the Russian word toy, screams around his ball gag. 

Pussy

"Clovis," I say sweetly. "Shut him up would you?" It's phrased as a question, but they know it isn't one, not in this room.

"Yes Empress."

"Send him home too, he was no fun anyway."

"Yes Empress, of course Empress." Clovis effectively silences the man, who was previously being suspended from the ceiling. We had him tied up so tight he couldn't move too much. However he had plenty of time to play with the boys. I sigh tiredly into my leather 'throne'. "Derek," I lean back my head and dramatically place the back of my hand on my forehead, "what will we do now that our toy has worn itself out? How will we survive!" I fake cry into my elbow, putting cheesy flare into my ridiculous performance.

I sniffle and sob a few more times before pulling my  head out of my arm, "Oh geeze." I sigh yet again. "What a pushover." I leap up from my seat, swaying my hips over to my next target, Clovis. He stays completely still as I lay my hand on his chest, dripping from the humidity in the room. His blonde hair is golden against the black walls. I press my body up against his back. He inhales slightly, trying to hide his obvious arousal. But I know. I know him better than he knows himself.

I pout my lip in a childish manner, "Clovis, oh my dearest Clovis, won't you come and play with me?" His stony face makes no expression. My only answer is a slight nod and a twitch of his left arm.

Leftie.

I flip around so I am facing the other six, still kneeling towards the leather seat, heads down in submission.

"Be good!" I shout at them while pulling Clovis towards the bedroom door behind me, "Your dear Empress shall be back soon!"

(~Stephen's POV~)

I can hear her. We can all, hear her. 

She purposely put the bed against the wall so we would all hear her moan and ride Clovis like the animal we, unfortunately, all know he is in the bedroom. The noise is so loud that my body reacts to it like she knew it would. Hell, it's affecting all 6 of us, and yet we can do nothing about it.  After hours of kneeling, she finally comes out of the bedroom, leaving the worn-out Clovis behind on the bed. We stay completely still, awaiting her next request. She leans against the frame of the door, swinging a red leather riding crop around her finger. She wears an expression of lust and power as she says sulkily, "Who's Next?"

Music: Beyoncé - Partition (The Music Video Version to be specific)

Yes? No? MAYBE?! Tell me you're feeling... I love a good sound off.