chapter 4.

I sighed and slendy left to go up stairs. I groaned and flopped on the couch.

"Um are you ok?" Jeff asked. I nodded my head slightly. The door opened and I looked over to see a girl, she had long white hair and light blue eyes. She wore a baby blue dress that ended just above her knee. She was pretty.

"Hello I'm Angle" the girl named Angle said. Her voiced sounded like silver bells.

"I'm teardrop just call me tear" I said. I got up and went up to her. She smiled as I walked close to me.

"Ahhhh" she sighed as she sniffed the air?

"Your a prue-breed Neko right?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Yea how can you tell?" I asked.

"I can smell your blood." She grabbed my arm and started to trace my veins.

"What?" I asked. Angle looked up from my arm and showed off her fangs.

"Don't be fooled by my name...I'm a devil that looks like a angle" she said. My eyes widened and I tried to get away from her. A vampire killed my brother.

"L-let go!" I yelled and fought to get away. Jeff came over and grabbed me and pulled me away from angle.

"Awww come on pet~" angle said seductively. I shuttered and flatten my ears against my head.

"No" jeff said and picked me up and took my to our room. When jeff went to set me down he accidentally rubbed my tail. I moaned softly and blushed.
(Jeffs POV)

Did she just moan? All i do was rub her tail. I rubbed her tail again and she moaned again.

"Stop" she whimpered. I stopped and smirked.

"Sensitive are we?" I sneered. Tear hissed and I chuckled.

"Night tear" I said and walked out.

"Night snow white!" Tear called after me.

'I love you' I thought and went to the bathroom, I took of my clothes leaving me only in my boxers. I walked back, forgetting tear was there, and laid on the bed and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

I woke up to tear yelling at me.

"What?" I groaned.

"Let's go killing!" Tear yelled, I shot up and heard tear gasp. I turn and look at her to see her blushing brightly.

"What?" I asked. Tear pointed at me and I looked down. I blushed when I noticed I was only in my boxers.

"Sorry!" I yelled and tear looked away.

"I-its fine. Just meet me down stairs when your ready" she said and left. I quickly put on my killing clothes and ran downstairs.

"Let's go" tear said and ran out side, I followed close behind. We came to a sidewalk and saw a boy about our age.

"I want him" tear said and shifted into her cat form. She faked a limp and limped over to the boy.

"Hello kitty" he said and she mewed.

"Are you hurt?" He asked and she mewed again.

"Don't worry i will fix you up" he said and picked her up and carried her off. She purred and flicked her tail to me telling me to follow. I followed and watched as he set her down in the living room and left down the hall. Tear shifted back and opened a window for me. I slipped in and hid in the shadows.(warring! Sexual content coming up! Nothin bad but still warring!)