"What are you hiding?" Jake asked suspiciously.

"Nothing" rahmaan shrugged.

"Oh don't you dare to lie to us.. we know you better.. when you come here very first day you fight with your family. And didn't tell us the reason and we let it go but now we want to know what's wrong.?" Alex said firmly.

"Uh.. actually..." Rahmaan was about to say but his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and saw marzi aapi calling. He received her call immediately.

"Yes aapi.. you want something?" He asked. Marziya often called him to bring her something. She loves rahmaan as her cousin but not as her sister's husband.

"No I don't want anything.. actually I called you to know when will you both coming..? Marziya asked slightly worried for her sister who she thinks was with him.

"Both??" He asked confusingly

"Hana and you" marziya replied.

Rahmaan was confused for second but then it hit him, what she was talking about. He was supposed to pick Han up at 2 o'clock and it was 3:30 now.

"Oh! aapi we are coming" he said and cut the call.

"I have to go guys bye" he said without waiting for their reply he run from there.

"what the hell! How can I forgot this! This is my first step to get my family back. If they found out I forgot to pick Hana from college then they would be angry with me. And I don't want this. So I'll have to convince Hana to speak a lie"

He told himself and drove off to Hana's college.

***********

Hana was there still there sitting waiting for rahmaan but he didn't came yet.

"Hana that's enough now please let's go" kulsum said. Hana looked at her

"He will come Yaar.. just for 10 minutes more" Hana pleaded with tear filled eyes. She felt hurt that rahmaan didn't come. But she still had hope that he will come to pick her up.

"Hana but..." Kulsum cut off by Hana's yelled.

"He is here" Hana yelled in joy. When she saw rahmaan car coming.

"I told you he will come.. now look he is here. I know my maan he must be busy somewhere" Hana said happily looking at rahmaan who get out off his car and looked around to fine Hana when their eyes met Hana turned to kulsum to say bye.

"Thank you for not leaving me here alone ... I love you and take care bye." She ran to rahmaan.

"Hey" Hana greeted him. Smiling widely.

"Hi..uh..Hana wo... Actually... I was...." He was about to give excuse but Hana interrupted him.

"No maan.. it's okay.. I don't need any explanations. I know you must be busy somewhere" she said with assurance smiled. Rahmaan hold Hana hands

"Yeah.. actually i was with Alex he is going through some family issues so I had to be with him.. but Hana don't think that I forgot to pick you up. You trust me na?" He asked making very stressful face. Like worlds most successful person he was.

"Oh maan.. I trust you.. and InshaAllah I will pray for alex.. he will be fine.. you don't have to stress yourself." Hana said worriedly.

They sat in the car and rahmaan started engine.

"But Hana.. what I am going to say mama marzi aapi.. I mean marzi aapi call me and I lied to her that your with me" he said and gave her apology look.