17. You have hands

School is back and I want to die, I hate all my classes and we had a phone ban. It also doesn't help that most of my closet friends moved schools. In the highest mathematics class and I'm really stupid compared to the kids in there and shit is just falling apart. So that's my life story.... 🤟😌🤟

I was sitting on the floor in the living room trying to re-learn how to knit, since I was pretty bored. I remember knitting a little cardigan for my younger cousin's birthday when I was 8. I was actually supposed to get shit done with the house but I couldn't be bothered. I was doing so good with the knitting, up to my 31st line of stitching and then all of a sudden stuff up and it became wonky.

"Fuck me!" I yelled throwing my face in to a cushion close by.
Tommy poked his head into the doorway and smirked.
"That wasn't a invitation!"
He closed the door and shuffled closer to me.

"I mean it! Leave me alone."
He put his hand on my chin and raised his lips to my ear.

"I think we should have Chinese for dinner after the show." He whispered. I looked up at him with a 'seriously?' Look. He started giggling hysterically.

"Oh for the love of god!" I grabbed a cushion and started to hit him with it.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He surrendered.

"I just want to cuddle." I explained.

"We could do more if you want." He replied smirking.

"Like kissing?" I asked sarcastically. He took a deep breath.

"Sure like kissing." He grumbled.

"I'm just fucking with you T."

"No you're not, you're still in your clothes." I laughed at his sudden sense of humour.

"After the show?" I asked. "We literally fucked like 1 hour ago."
He put his hand on my thigh, knowing it would drive me wild.

"Stop that!" I giggled. He got closer to my face.

"And what if I don't?" He asked.

"Really?"

"Uh huh." He did his dopey smile back at me. I crushed my lips into his and sat on top of his lap. While I was on top of him he started to unbuckle his belt.

"Damn, this house is doing something to you, Lee. Been a 'sex machine' since you got here."

He left out a breathy laugh.
"No parents, more fun." He replied shrugging his shoulders. I slapped his chest playfully.
I lifted the skirt of my dress that I got changed into earlier. I didn't have any undies under.

I slid on top of him while using the dress to cover us up. I started bouncing up and down on him while kissing his lips. I heard the door squeak open and since it was such a slow door and needed to be fixed I stopped dead in my tracks and quickly hopped of Tommy and sat back on his lap to cover him up.

Vince walked through the door wearing just a blue kimono thing on him. His hair was a mess and you could tell he was naked underneath. He took a puff of his cigarette and sat down the the couch opposite us.

He smirked.
"I'll let you two be." He got up and grabbed a beer that was sitting on the bench. He turned around and did a quick flash of his ass.

"Nothing I haven't seen before!" I yelled at him while he flipped me off.

I sat there for a bit.

"Pay attention to me!!!" Whined Tommy.

"We were literally fucking two minutes ago." I exclaimed.

"That's not the point."

I turned to face and pecked at his lip.

"I got to get ready, I'll be washing my face or whatever."

"What!?!?! I didn't even get off!" He groaned.

"You got hands." I called back. I heard his fly go up and his belt buckle.

"What about the shower?" He asked.
I laughed remembering the time I snuck up on him once.

"No, I said after the show."

"That's too long away!!!!!" He whined.

-
-
I sat at the bar after getting sent out of the change room by some security guard dude.
If you were wondering, yes Tommy went in the shower with me but I didn't let him get dat cake.... 😶😶

Kimber was being ushered out of Vince's room. She saw me and smiled then started shuffling towards me. Two more steps forward and she would of face planted from those big ass heels. Wait no they were fucking platforms, know the things that strippers wear? Well Vince bought them for her and she looked like she was struggling to get around, especially after getting fucking pounded in Vince's change room. Poor luv.

I started picking at the jelly shots and the little chips, pretzels and nuts plate that we ordered. Kimber tried to sit down but the short tight latex dress wouldn't allow one bit of it, again... Vince's doing. She awkwardly stood.

"So Lynn,"
"Yea?"
"Vince got some money sent to him from his parents."
"Mmm hmmm."
"And Vince wants to save up to buy me some boobs."
I almost choked on my drink.
"WHAT?!?!" I yelled.
She looked down at the floor.
"Kimber you have big ass tits as it is, don't make him change you, tell home no."
Damn she was a Double D cup anyways. I don't think you could get any bigger. Vince was really controlling the way she was dressing for the past week, this latex just wasn't her style.

"I don't want the surgery, people die! It's just that this is the only flaw of Vince. No one has loved me the way he has. I don't wanna upset him."

"Well tell him that if he forces you to get this tit job then you'll leave him, he can't live without you."

"Oh, trust me... he can." She started to well up. "He did last week."

"What!?!? He cheated on you!!"

She shook her head.
"Oh god no. He just ignored me for a complete week."

I sighed.

"NOW PRESENTING MÖTLEY CRÜE WITH THIER NEWST GUITAR PLAYER......... MICK MARSSSSSSS! GIVE IT UP FOR MOTLEYYY!" Yelled the M.C on the speakers.

They all walked to their instruments and I tried to get a glimpse of their newest guitarist. He was was a older dude, like older than Nikki. He was probably in his early 30's. Dark black hair shaded over his face.

Last time I saw them play it was a skinny brown headed dude. He was pretty good but compared to this new Mick guy, He was completely shit. I cheered for the upcoming band. Mostly cursing out Tommy's name. He was definitely getting dem groceries tonight.