Part 5 - Girl's Bathroom (SMUT)

"WHY'D YOU SHAG Y/N!!!" Liam yelled at the top of the lungs.

I peeked outside through the bathroom door, my tits breasting boobily against the linoleum walls.

"WELL HOW WOULD YOU KNOW??" Noel yelled back.

"YOU SMELL LIKE HER........." Liam exclaimed.

"WELL HOW'D YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SMELLS LIKE!??"

"I DRANK HER PISS!!!!!!!!!"

I promptly retreated to the bathroom, sweat pouring out of my dilated pores.

"Uhh....no comment," Miki mumbled.

Out of no where, I started bawling.

"M-Miki... if Damon finds out..." I cried, tasting the salty mucus excreted by my tongue. "He'll kill me!!!!!!!"

"Uhh.... yeah he probably will." Miki replied nonchalantly. "You know what? Me and some of the girls were planning on skipping the morning classes, you can join us if you'd like. I know I offered to let you sit at our table, but I think you need to get out of here now."

"A-alright..." I responded.

Unprompted, Miki opened the window in the girls bathroom.

"C'mon," she whisper-yelled.

I followed her out the window, and she led me to the woods behind the school. After 10 minutes of jogging, we reached a clearing.

"Miki, you're late," Louise yelled.

"Hey, it's no big deal. C'mon, we have oui'd and chips (or crisps whatever tf y'all call them)!" Sonya giggled.

AUTHORS NOTE: publishing this draft since yall are rabid animals.. this is years old and i havent revised it so eat up!!
also i remember making a design for the mc on a 2000s anime base but i cant find it (cries)