Chapter 3

With Loki

"Me, oh, I'm just your sister-in-law" She drawled, feigning innocence. Loki looked at her, a curious look in his eye. He said one word.

"Fyrirgefðu!" And he leapt up, binding her and tying her to a bolder.

"You'll be truly sorry that you did this Laufeyson!" She snarled, easily breaking the binding and chaining him up.

She places chains on his wrists and drags him into the dungeons, she removes the chains and places glowing chains on him. One on his right wrist and one on his left ankle. The chains began to tighten and burn him. "Hættu, takk. Ég bið." He whispered, his skin turning an angry red. She looked at him as if humoured.

"There's no point in begging, my 'dýrmætt' brother won't save you and nobody can hear you because they're all attacking Midgard".

Suddenly a loud crash sounded and a voice roared, "Siv! Step away from my eiginmaður, you tík" Thor stormed into the dungeon when he was hit from behind by Siv. She chained him up as well but with regular chains. She then released Loki's chains from the wall and used them to drag him out of the room into the room next door.

"Don't touch him!"

"Don't worry it's you I want." She said, pulling a dagger out of her pocket and scanning his body, "Do you know why I want you? Our father had many bastarðurchildren, your mother is the only one he married. What did he see in you? Why are you his heir?"

"I'm the only pure God. You're all blendingar, I and Baldr are not. Besides he wasn't originally married to my mother, he used to be married to Frigg" He said staring at her, emotionlessly. She slashed his cheek and began stabbing him. In retaliation, Thor at spat her so she grabbed his hair and cut it. She then cut his beard off. She knew he loved his hair but he loved Loki more. So she went and brought him back into the room.
"You get two minutes," She said releasing their chains and walking off.

Thor hugged Loki and a zap of lightning connected from Thor's finger to where Loki's womb would be. "Loki, I think you're pregnant..." Thor said staring at his lover, amazed.

Loki mumbled something under his breath and hugged Thor, desperately. Siv walked back in and separated them, chaining them up at opposite ends of the room. She pulled out the dagger again and tightened the chains again causing Loki to hiss in pain. She looked at him, calculating what would anger Thor. She put the dagger to the spot where Thor was staring, Loki's stomach; this caused Thor to growl and pull against the chains, trying to get out. Siv flicked her wrist and the chains began to glow the same colour as Loki's and they started to freeze him. Every time Thor moved, the chains tightened. In five minutes he had moved so much that he was losing blood flow to his hands. Siv took this as an encouragement and make a deep cut in Loki's stomach causing Thor to shout "Hættu!" This word made Siv cackle.

"You want me to stop? You think your words can stop me, you fool!" She said, driving the knife deeper into Loki's body.