Uraraka x Asui

My good friend x_toga_x requested this one. It's probably gonna be shit cuz I usually read and write yaoi... but whatever! I'll try cuz I love them no homo! :p (lol inside joke)

-Ururaka's POV-
The girls in the dorms like to have movie nights every Saturday night. Today was Saturday around 8pm. the girls will wanna start the movie soon... but Asui will be there...

I've had a crush on her since the first villain attack on class 1-A. She's so cute... how could I not like her? She rabbits like a frog, she has big beautiful eyes... ok Uraraka stop.

There was a knock on the door, they probably had come to ask of I wanted to join the movie night and what we were watching.

I climbed out of my bed and trudged to the door, opening it to expect Ashido to be there or even Yaoyorozu... not who was really there.

"Hey Ochaco *ribbit*, were gonna watch the movie soon *ribbit* but we don't know what to watch *ribbit*"

I froze... it was my crush at the door. She came as if I summoned her by thinking about her...

"U-uhm, yeah... uh I dunno..." I stuttered out, rubbing the back of my neck, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Hey Ochaco... I umm... I actually wanted to ask you something *ribbit..*" I looked at her to see she was looking down, rubbing her fore-arm.

"Oh... of course what is it Asui?"

"I... um I-I.. I umm..... FUCK IT!" I was about to ask what she ment when I felt soft lips crash into mine.

I was shocked for a second but once I comprehended what was happening I quikely kissed back, much to Tsuyu's relief and delight.

We broke away after a few seconds for air. We were both blushing messes.

"I'm in love with you Ochaco *ribbit*" She whispered hotly in my ear.

I shivered, "I'm i-in l-love with y-you too..!"

Tsuyu smiled and pulled my face in for another kiss. This time it was sloppier and more lust filled. I kissed back just as lustfully. I quikely closed and locked my door, still making out with my crush.

Tsuyu smirked into the kiss then pushed me into my bed behind me, straddling me.

"Can we do it Ochaco~?" Tsuyu asked in a needing and seductive voice.

"O-okay..."

She smiled and started to lift off her shirt, refueling her smaller breasts. She started to lift up my shirt over my head revealing my chest. (they weren't wearing bras cuz I'm lazy af :p)

We were both blushing furiously. Tsusu leaned in again, kissing me passionately while taking off my pants. I was left in my light pink panties with her on top of me.

We broke the kiss, panting. "Tsuyu, can I take your pants off?" I asked with new found confidence.

"Yes Ochaco *ribbit*"

I quikely but carefully slipped off her short PJ pants to reveal her green panties. She then leaned down, our chests touching, to make out again. As she leaned down she rubbed her pussy on mine, making me moan into the kiss.

Tsuyu then lifted up my panties a little to the side and started to slowly finger me, still messily kissing me. I moaned as I felt her push two fingers in me.

She then added three. I whimpered, it hurt a little. She felt the whimper in the kiss and broke it, panting.

"It's ok Ochaco *Ribbit* it'll fell really good soon~!" She dirty talked, turning me on more.

At this point I was a moaning, wet mess. Tsuyu started to scissor me, making me moan and whimper. She started to kiss my neck, looking for my sweet spot. I moaned louder ,if that we're possible, once she found it.

Once she realized she found it, she attacked it with kisses and love bites while roughly fucking me with three of her fingers.

I hit my climax and squirted all over the bed. I went limp, fuck that was exhausting... but amazing...

Tsuyu collapsed next to me put of breath also, "We can clean up later *ribbit* we're too tired right now *ribbit*. let's cuddle now... *Ribbit*"

She wrapped her arms around me from behind, basically spooning me.

"mhmm" I mumbled back, too tired to say any real words.

My eyes were closed and right before I fell asleep I whispered, "I love you Tsuyu..."

"I love you too *ribbit*..."

BONUS!!!!!!!!!!

Ashido's POV

"Hey guys were are Uraraka and Asui?" Yaoyorozu asked, looking up from making the pillow fort in my dorm room.

"I dunno... I think Asui went to go get Uraraka a while ago..." Jiro said looking up from her phone.

"Oh... WELL I'LL GO GET THEM!!!" I enthusiastically yelled, getting up from my place in front of all my movies.

"ok" they both replied, continuing the tasks they were doing.

I walked out the door and down the hall to Uraraka's room. I stopped just outside the door, about to knock when I heard some strange noises coming from inside her room.

Curious, I put my ear up to the door. The noises were.... MOANS??!!

"It's ok Ochaco *Ribbit* it'll fell really good soon~!" ... that was Tsuyu's voice... FUCK fuck fuck fucc fucc fffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk

I kept cursing in my head as I quietly moved from the door back to my room. Jiro and Yaoyorozu must have seen the shock on my face when I walked back in because they asked what was wrong.

"I don't think Ochaco and Asui are coming to movie night tonight..."

//////////////////////////

around 950 words
I didn't proof read this soooooo
plus it's like 9:20 pm... on a Sunday... I have school tomorrow... *sticks out tongue and makes a noise that sounds like 'blep'*
Lol, that was shit. hope you enjoyed it anyway... ESPECIALLY YOU x_toga_x!!!!!

horny ass bitch...

jk I love you no homo dude! (heh the same inside joke :p)