❤️ Russia x America ❤️

America lay in bed. He was just staring at the ceiling, nothing went through his mind. It was just a Sunday morning, it was a slow morning, and a tiring one.

America finally had a single thought. What was he going to do today? He hadn't any idea. Normally he'd get up to something because one of his friends would visit, but today, he wasn't sure. Last week, his brother Canada came around, the week before was South Korea, and his mind blanked when he tried thinking of the weeks previous.

He blinked slowly. America could've jumped out of bed and done something at any time. He didn't have the energy to, though - it was Sunday, after all.

While America was lost in his thoughts, he almost didn't notice the tap on his bedroom window. He looked over lazily, to see a literal giant standing there. He hummed, it was Russia.

America slid off of his bed and stumbled to the window, opening it, and looked up to Russia.

"Lemme guess," America muttered tiredly, "You think I've taken something again."

"No, that is not it," Russia shook his head, "I am here to return belonging of yours."

Russia dug into his pockets and pulled out a small pocket knife. America took it, observed it, then looked suspiciously at Russia.

"Where did you get this?" He asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Next to bonfire pit," Russia shrugged in response, "I was walking around area when I found it."

America hummed, placing it on the desk beside the window. He looked back up to Russia.

"That's unlike you," America held his head up higher, "If you found something like this, you'd take it for yourself. Especially if it were mine."

"I brought back pocket knife because it had initials on blade," Russia spoke carefully, "I cannot be running about with pocket knife with someone else's initials."

"..But you'd probably still take it, dude," America chuckled, confused, "We aren't the best of friends, you know that, if you knew it was mine you'd take it."

Russia growled, "So I try to do a single thing for you and you only ask me more question? Great, am never doing something like this again."

"Jeez dude, chill," America half his hands up, "I really appreciate it. I'm just kinda confused as to why you'd do this."

"I will go now," Russia turned around, before he was stopped.

"Look, I know we don't get along that well, but I don't have much to do today," America huffed, "Do you wanna stay around for a bit?"

Russia paused, as he turned around and stood outside America's window.

"Actually," Russia looked down to America, "There was reason I returned knife."

America hummed in question. Russia seemed to hesitate, before he finally looked ready.

"There is movie I wish to go to that I think you would enjoy," Russia started, avoiding eye contact with America, "Would you like to go with me?"

America shivered, and laughed. He seemed confused.

"What, like a date?" America asked, with Russia nodding slowly. He seemed slightly embarrassed. "I thought you didn't like me though?"

"Well, I do," Russia murmured, his hands in his pockets, "More than you know."

America blinked. He wasn't sure if this was a joke or not.

"You're not kidding?" America shivered.

"No," Russia replied simply.

America paused. He looked at Russia, and then back down. He weighed his choices, before he nodded slightly.

"Why not," America smirked. Russia grinned, and looked at America.

"I will pick you up later then," Russia said on a happier note, before he walked away.

America stepped away from the window, and slumped down into bed once more.

So.

He had a date with Russia.

It was weird to think about, but soon enough, America warmed up to the idea.

Requested by KawaiiNeko546
(Sorry it's kinda short)