ok then, see you soon <3

okkk^_^

____________________________________
Naomi POV

"OMG OMG OMG, I'm going out with a hot guy" I jumped up and down out of excitement with my phone on my hand. I look at the clock which strikes at 2:30 p.m and I quickly went to my wardrobe to search my outfit. I took a lot of time to get ready and I need to prepare as soon as possible.

37 Minutes Later...

I have found my suitable clothes to wear and use it. I do my hair and my makeup and search for a better footwear to use. 'It's gonna be a good date' I thought to myself. I haven't hangout with a guy for years, or should I say, never date a HOT guy before.

Outfit:

Shoes:

Now the clock strikes 3:56 p

Now the clock strikes 3:56 p.m. I started to rushed out from my apartment and head to the elevator. My phone vibrates and I checked it was YangYang.

____________________________________
YangYang

I'm here!!

I'm coming down!!
(seen)

____________________________________

As I reached the ground floor, I look for YangYang but there was no signs of him. Then, I saw a shimmering pitch black expensive looking car and went out. The owner of the car leaning against it and he's so good looking. Oh, it's YangYang, I mumbled. I tried to controlled myself from getting too excited to get inside the Bugatti.

"Wow, Naomi you look amazing" He smiled widely. I compliment him too. We get inside the car together. We've been talked for 15 minutes straight all the way of our journey. The road was new to me and it's also empty. Feeling creeps crawling dowm my spine but I try to distract myself from it.

We've reached a place with full of neon lights, the buildings shows no white lights only neon lights, the railing beside the streets is dimmed. What is this place?

He unbuckled his seat belt and went out. He opened the car door for me and I shoved my head outside to see the view. Pretty but weird. Where is this location, I thought. I searching for network but theres none. Again I asked myself what is this place.

"Let's go eat for dinner" He said. I just nod while looking at the "city" view. This place built like a city, but with neon lights and dimmed lampost lights, the city was unknown to me.

We ordered our food. We talked once again and I asked about his job. I seems to be unbothered about the place.

"What's your job tho?"

"I do business...yeah I'm a businessman"

I nodded slowly. No wonder he owns a Bugatti. An old lady came to our table and serve our food, we thank her .

"your girlfriend is really pretty!"

"she's indeed" YangYang said. I didn't know what are they talking about in Chinese.

"You speak Chinese?" I ask in curiousity. He nods and answers clearly.

"I'm Chinese" He said. I almost jaw dropped. I'm hanging out with a HOT Chinese businessman who drives Bugatti. H O T.

We went to an arcade that was few blocks from the restaurant, we just walk. When we entered inside, there tons of claw machine game and others. The claw machine hits different. Not toys but accessories, gold coins and cash in there. Again, the same question haunts me. The other side of the arcade, theres a big casino place. I amazed. We played the claw machine and I managed to own $300 and a gold necklace.
After that, we went to the park nearby. The park was so pretty, have a huge pond in it with koi fishes and lotus, should I say various kinds of flowers, I really like it. We walked in a slow pace while talking. That was around 7p.m when we reached there.

He drove the car somewhere that was far a bit from the "place" where we hang out earlier.

"Where are we going next?" I asked.

"Home, watch some movies together" He said with a soft tone. This is the best date ever. My heart goes pitter patter in joy. I take a nap after that. After few minutes of the journey, a light tap on my shoulder wakes me up. YangYang said that we've reached his house. I slowly adjusted my sight and all I see a big white mansion in front of me. I eyes widened from the ur vision of my nap and I blurted out.

 I eyes widened from the ur vision of my nap and I blurted out

"This is Your House?!" I asked him. He nods in joy. I tried to make my myself comfortable because he makes me felt so poor and uncultured. Rich Man.

He unlocked the huge front door and it was dark inside. It started to rain heavily outside. When he switch the lights on, the chandelier caught my eye, It's absolutely pretty.

As I was caught up with the view of the mansion , a strong hard object hits the back of my head. I knocked out, my vision blurred. The last thing I see was YangYang stood there doing nothing.