"You really think I'm that type of person?" He asked, hurt by her opinion.

Blair turned to look at him, taking in his hurt expression, answering honestly, "I don't know. Bruce is. Sometimes Kate is. I'm the only one I know that refuses either way."

She turned her head back to look out over the city, wishing for the conversation to come to an end. What she did was good for the city, good for her, it was her purpose. Everything she had given up when she had donned her cloak and mask was small compared to that.

Jason opened his mouth, not really sure what to say, but knowing he had to say something, "Blair—"

She sat up straight, a feeling of something bad brewing filling up her gut, eyes darting across the city, "Shh, hold on. Something's up."

Jason turned to look out at the city too, not sure what she was looking for, "I don't—"

The minute Jason opened his mouth, an explosion rocked the city, shocking both him and Blair causing them to grab hold of the ledge, peering out over the once quiet streets. Blair's eyes widened as she realized where the noise had come from, "Oh my God, the museum was having a gala tonight!"

Kate's voice confirmed her words, "Blair, Jason, get over to Gotham Natural History Museum now!"

********

Blair and Jason dropped into the burning building through the skylight, seeing Kate helping to herd people out of the fire, the flames getting higher by the second. Blair looked around, not sure what she was looking for, though through the smoke and burning decorations it was hard to see much.

She took a step closer to Kate, shouting over the noise of the flames and sirens screaming, "What the hell is going on?"

"Fire. What do you think is going on?" Kate gestured to the flames growing around them, while she picked up an unconscious woman and handing her off to a group of people running out of the building. "He cut the sprinkler system, one of the candles on the cake was a bomb that set everything up in flames."

"Where is he?" Blair demanded, her fists clenched at her sides.

"Looking for me Wolf?" A voice from above called. Blair whirled on her heel seeing Garfield Lynns in his Firefly suit, his blowtorch slung over his shoulder carelessly.

Both her and Kate darted off to the twin staircases leading up to his perch overlooking them. As she ran, she shouted over her shoulder to Jason, "Look for anymore survivors and get them out!"

Lynns ripped the mask off his face, revealing a grin, "Oh yes, get them out of here, I already have the one I want."

Blair realized what he meant when she reached the last step. There at his feet lay Jules, bound and gagged, her eyes pleading for help. She thought back to when Jules had said she was getting letters from someone she had thought was her ex. Everything made sense now. "You have Jules Myers."

"Oh so you know her? I mean who doesn't?" Lynns knelt down, brushing a strand of Jules' hair out of her face. Jules jerked back at the gesture, her eyes filled with rage and fire. If the situation wasn't so dangerous, Blair would have smiled. "She's everywhere, doing everything, all the time. She's like her own rockstar."