Chapter 3

We went to the market and chose something to eat for the week. Since Senkuu never cooks or does anything that relates to housework, I decided to stay at his house until my mum comes home.

"Senkuu, do you eat leek?"

"Yeah, why are you asking this?"

"Oh nothing."

"You're eating your own kind!" I thought, staring at his leek hair.

" ? Anything wrong with me?"

"Ah, no, nothing, just my imagination."

"So, are you gonna buy leek or something?"

"Nah, onions should do the trick though."

"What are you trying to make?"

"Uhh fried rice?"

"Why fried rice?"

"I don't know. I just wanna eat fried rice for dinner. You have anything with fried rice?"

"No, it sounds Chinese."

"And you got a problem with Chinese dishes?"

"No, just, nevermind." After seeing my pouting face, he took back what he said and changed the subject.

"I wonder if I have salt and pepper back at home." He said that aloud.

"If it's your house, then we'll have to buy both of them. Oh and herbs." After we paid everything and went back home, I went straight to work.

"Senkuu open the windows for me will you?" As I was tying my hair into a high but messy bun to keep my (h/c) hair out of the way.

"What for?" He asked, lazing on the sofa. (couch potato)

"The smoke. Do you want to sleep with smoke that smells like fried stuff?" Upon hearing that, he sighed, got up and opened the windows.

"Senkuu do you have a apron?"

"Yeah. It's hanging on the back of the door."

"Oh thanks. Wait me for a few minutes ok? I'll be quick." With that, I got to work.

Senkuu p.o.v.

"She looks like a wife with that apron. No wait! What am I thinking? Illogical thinking must be cleared from my head! I need to focus on science! I'm sure y/n thinks about that as well!" I thought anxiously. I kept thinking and thinking about other stuff while sitting on the couch in my thinking position. Spacing out.

After a while...

"Kuu...Ishigami Senkuu!" I heard y/n calling me up back to reality from my deep thoughts.

"What?" I jumped a little. Hopefully she didn't see me do that.

"Dinner's ready."

"Why did you call me by my full name?"

"I called you thousands of times but you still didn't hear me. So i called your full name to get your attention. What were you thinking so deep anyways?"

"Ah, it's nothing. It smells good!"

"Thanks!"

"Idadakimas." Both of us said in unison.

"This is actually pretty good!"

"I know right? I added some secret ingredients in there!"

"Is it sauce?"

"No, i don't eat those stuff. It's bad for my health anyways."

"Huh typical talk from you. Then what's the ingredients?"