backstory

❝ and u're saying i give off . . . a cereal vibe ? not gonna lie , i don't eat my cereal. rather tasteless if you ask me.  ❞

—🥖

he's french. he has a very obvious accent. he's gay, but he's afraid to come out of the closet. he has a slight crush on daniel forin -anareskid-_ ( ashe u okay with that ? because I SHIP ).

he's the sort of character u'd label ' cinnamon roll. '  except replace cinnamon roll with ' baguette boi.'  

he cries baguettes. it's odd indeed ( it's amazhang. ashe is genius ). he is often out of place in the demeter cabin and his mother hates him. she is ashamed to have a child with ' a pathetic ability. shameful to my cabin ! and he doesn't even eat cereal ! ' 

miyuthefangirl tried to kidnap him. i told u he's my oc , miyu ! ]

—socializing n stuff

he's kinda deep inside. he hates sharing his feelings , because according to him

i. human interaction is freaking a w k w a r d

ii. hearing the same thing over & over is boring and meaningless 

iii. he doesn't want to get rejected.

he's awful at talking to people and starting conversations. but the more you talk with him , the more comfortable he is around you.

he prefers quieter people , who aren't noticed very often , much like him. funny thing is, he can talk to daniel without getting killed, but he can't talk to percy jackson without feeling intimidated and having a panic attack.

—name

pierrot fournier's name is pronounced ' pierro four-née-yay ' 

pierrot i think means rock in french ? it has no significance to the character , but i read a book ( The Boy at the Top of the Mountain by John Boyne ) a while ago and the main character's name was pierrot and i thought it was cool.

fournier means baker in french , i chose it to be ironic about the baguettes lol.

oh , and if you roll your r's while saying his name , it's so satisfying to say. ( i roll my r's pretty much all the time bc i can't help it , so yee )

—personal life & stuff

his dad does substance abuse so his life is pretty messed up.

he's convinced the world is screwed up ( i mean he's not wrong ). 

his parents are homophobic .

he's a kind of wimp  , ngl  , but he's getting better. he tries.

he feels useless compared to people like the seven & reyna & nico & will because they have ' useful ' powers and he doesn't.

he honestly just wants to go to the emo corner and cry his heart out into his black hoodie while listening to my chemical romance , like every other emo kid. but wait - he can't do that 'cause those dam BAGUETTES !

—🥖

❝ you can change , if you really want to. ❞