Lucifer x Powerful! Female! reader

I have no idea where this went, but here you go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          As powerful as you were, sinners would expect that you were a talker. Since your name roamed the streets for years, but it wasn't the case. You were quiet as a mouse, you only talked unless you needed to. Or wanted to.

But you were friends with Charlie and Vaggie, so you weren't really quiet around them.

You recently were invited to a ball that the King threw, originally, you would write a note saying that you were busy or that you didn't want to go. But, of what was stated on the letter, you had to go.

It was a personal note from Lucifer, directed to you. Not like you cared anyway, but you were getting tired of the hoard of notes you were getting. The note stated that some of the overlords were coming and was interested if you would go, none of the overlords saw you in person. Only by the 666 news, or by posters stating to fear you.

So, of course, they wanted you to go as well.

After a weeks notice, today was the day of the ball. You resented going, but you told yourself that you were forced to go. It made it a little easier.

You weren't planning on dressing fancy, only a graphic T-shirt and jeans. They shouldn't expect much since you didn't want to go.

After brushing your hair and washing your face, you exited the house you lived in. Almost immediately, demons were amazed at your presence. Walking silently, you felt eyes watch every move you made.

Exhaling in irritation, your eyes snapped at the news anchorman who was positioned in front of a large camera. And of course, the camera was directed at you. 

You rose your hand, and snapped your fingers. The anchorman started screaming uncontrollably. The demon who held the camera, back away from the man, but made sure to show that you were the cause of it.

The cameraman panned over to the anchorman, who continued to scream until blood rose in his throat. Not even seconds later, he was gurgling and choking on his blood. But your powers continued to make him scream to the point he screamed to death.

Falling on the ground, the anchorman was found dead.

Vox turned towards the other overlords with a look on his screen, Lucifer was among those who watched you murder that demon. 

"Did you see that?" Vox asked, "she didn't even say a word."

Alastor cocked his head to the side, "Quite interesting to say the least."

"She looked sexy though~" Valentino cupped his cheek. "The look on her face was orgasmic."

"She didn't even have a facial expression."

Alastor scoffed silently and adverted his eyes to the paintings on the wall. Lucifer chuckled lowly and continued to watch the screen pan over to you in the distance. You were at the entrance of his home.

"She's here!" Lucifer announced and tapped his cane on the polished floor, "time to introduce ourselves!"

"I'm sure she knows who we are," Alastor uttered.

Lucifer glared at him, but twirled his cane in his fingers. He approached the entrance and rose his hand, making it open. 

You stood there with a pallid look on your face and hands in your pockets. Your eyes scanned the prodigious room before entering.

"You finally joined us, Y/n," Lucifer stated professionally.

Vox chuckled lowly along with Valentino.