Yandere! Alastor x Shy! Female! Angel! reader x Yandere! Angel Dust

Requested by: Kurowolf707 

The first requested chapter for this book is out! Hope you like it <3 

And sorry, it didn't end up well with Angel XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Your wings fluttered in fear and anxiety, your chest felt heavy and your head seemed light like a balloon. Tears sprouted from your perfect eyes, falling against your perfect cheeks, and down your perfect chin.

Perfect, you were the perfect angel.

What happened?

   Tugging against the chains that immobilized you, you had no idea either. It all seemed like a blur, only remembering the task God sent you down for. You were meant to take the souls who didn't belong in Hell and to fix the overpopulation as well.

Now, look at you, a pitiful sight honestly.

How come a powerful angel like you were in chains? Were you weak? Or were you scared?

     Three rhythmic knocks echoed throughout the cellar you were in, but it wasn't quite a cellar if you'd think about it. It looked like an apartment with only a bed, shower, and toilet. But it felt like a prison to you, it scared you, but what scared you the most was the camera in the corner of the room.

Deteriorating any type of privacy you once had.

"Knock, knock, little dove~" Alastor's radio-like voice piped from the closed door.

Tears poured relentlessly now, your feathers ruffled up and your pupils shrunk by the overdose of horror.

Alastor opened the door, his large yellow smile had become a frown at the sight of your sobs. His piercing eyes staring at the poor winged angel before him, and yet, you seemed perfect to him.

How strange.

"Would a song lighten your mood, my dear?" he cooed, approaching you swiftly with a malicious smile on his countenance.

     Wiping away the tears on your cheeks, you continued to stay silent, you didn't want to give him the pleasure of getting what he wanted.

He summoned his staff, staring down at you silently while your eyes observed his shoes. Waiting for any type of movement he would make.

     "I hate being ignored, darling~" Alastor stated harshly, tipping your chin up with his clawed finger. His eyes softened when both of your eyes locked, you were filled with fear. And he....it was best not spoken for it was too lustful for words.

     Who knew an asexual demon would change so much upon seeing you. It seemed like a perk you had, yet never asked for.

"Oi! Leave her alone, smiles! I wanna play with her too~" a new voice had entered.

   Your eyes wavered towards the voice, tears returned in your eyes at the sight. Angel Dust was leaning against the door frame with a seductive smile on his cheeks.

Alastor glared at Angel with irritation, gripping his staff tight, he made it disappear.

That's when a growl stopped the intense stares that they both shared.

Looking over at you, they saw you scrunch up in pain and groan.

"I'll cook up breakfast for my darling," Alastor turned towards Angel, his smile widening and dials appearing on his eyes, "if you touch her, I will tear you apart. Understand?"

"Yeah, yeah," Angel rolled his eyes and waved Alastor off, no sprinkle of fear in his eyes. It wasn't the same as you.

Alastor glanced back at you, stared, and left silently.

"Finally! That strawberry pimp is gone!" Angel laughed, stretching his four arms before approaching you, "I can finally have you for myself~"

You tried pulling away when he touched you, but the chains were awfully tight and did their job of holding you down.

"D-don't touch me," you spoke, shivering under Angel's touch when he hugged you.

"You don't tell me what to do, babe~" Angel's heterochromatic eyes were filled with desire and amusement, "of what I can see, you're the one in chains...quite a turn on if you ask me~"

Angel chuckled darkly and loosened his hold to position his face close to yours.

"That apple will kill me if I did anything to ya', but it's hard to resist with a face like yours~"

Lowering himself he closed his eyes and harshly kissed you. His two hands held your face while the other two caressed your hips.

    You felt his tongue slither and thump against your teeth, wanting you to open, but you didn't comply. It caused him to open his eyes in irritation, he lifted himself off you and lowered his left hand to your neck.

    He gripped it intensely and squeezed, causing you to gasp loudly. You struggled loudly, the sound of chains and gasping were the only sounds in the room.

"You will do what I wa--"

"Y/N?!"

     Alastor ran in upon hearing the distress of your gasps and chains clinking together, Angel instantly released your throat but he saw just enough.

     Alastor summoned his staff, eyes turning into dials while strange symbols formed around him. His lips were unmoving from his smile, his teeth were clasped together but yet he still spoke.

"You hurt my darling....TiMe tO DiE InSeCt."

    You coughed whilst the fight started, you tried recollecting your breaths but it seemed useless now. You were too scared to breathe normally, now short in breath, you stared in fear while Alastor dominated over Angel.

It wasn't a surprise when Angel lost, Alastor was much too strong.

      He laughed, cackled, and almost screamed out in laughter. The awful sound of cracks and ripping of flesh soon ceased once the job was done. The only thing left was the strong smell of blood.

       You were facing the wall once the noises started, you slowly turned your head and shrieked. Tears spilling and heart accelerating, you looked upon the corpse of Angel.

     His white fur was covered in red, his bones protruded out of his thin body, showing off his organs and all their glory.

"I'm sorry for the mess I've made, my dove~" Alastor's voice broke the silence that overtook you both, "but I have breakfast!"

    Your eyes traced up Alastor, blood seemed to cover his body like paint. When your eyes met him, he was already staring down at you. But staring down at you in amusement.

   He shivered in excitement upon feeling your eyes trace his body, but he controlled himself, for he knew you needed time to calm yourself before he made his move.

"Since you're all chained, I'll have to feed you. Exciting isn't it~" he cooed, lowering himself to his knees.

    His pale skin contradicted the bright red blood on his face, his lips pulled back into a wider smile when he saw your eyes observe his face.

You said nothing, knowing that even if you disagreed he wouldn't listen.

With love-sick eyes, Alastor fed you.

     His body shuddered and warmed at the pleased look on your face at the taste of his food, it made him really happy knowing that he made you that way.

     And that had continued, him feeding you, and smiling with a smitten look on his red eyes. He was so in love that it seemed like it wasn't real.

He was too much in love.