"I agree that the questions were offensive but I am glad he brought it up." PD Bang said. "I would kindly ask everybody to refrain themselves from such comments so we could proceed." He took in a long breath. "In conclusion, you'd be allowed to reveal your relationship if you see fit. However, until said reveal, this company reserves its rights to keep your image as it has been constructed over the past years." Bang PD looked straight at Tae and Jk as he began collecting the papers which had been spread out all over the table.

A couple of minutes later, the director's phone vibrated and he politely asked everybody to have a short break so that he could speak only with the boys.

"Namjoon, you can stay..." he added when the leader also rose from his chair. RM looked at JK and Tae to see if they were okay with the idea of him attending what seemed to be a pretty private continuation of the meeting. They were family, nonetheless, so the boys smiled at him but they were uncomfortable. Tae crossed a line and all of them knew it.

"Boys, I know you feel like things in Korea are changing, especially with Holland's coming out. It's obvious that he opened some doors and is softening opinions regarding same sex couples. That is beneficial for us, for you... Big Hit will stand besides you no matter your decision, but let me explain why I do not recommend it. And please, hear me out." He took in a deep breath and switched his chair with the one closer to them, previously occupied by one of the managers. He moved naturally, ignoring the fact that Namjoon closed his eyes in a small prayer that the younger boys don't pounce on the manager for the comment.

"I love you." He said plainly. "You are like my kids and no matter what, I want my kids to be happy but it's also my job to advise my kids and take care of them, make sure nobody hurts them." He said with a smile and turned his entire body to the three. "Once you come out, you'll be asked so many questions about your relationship by people you don't even know and they will press you for answers. What happened a couple of minutes ago was but a taste. There will be entire articles talking about how the idol lifestyle turned you gay for each other. Some interviewers will even focus more on that than your work and your talent. They'll exploit you, just as they're exploiting Holland. But he and his company used his sexual orientation for publicity so he has to take it. Are you up for that?" He asked calmly, making sure that his words were clear and simple. Taehyung and Jungkook were beautiful together but their beauty and feelings couldn't eclipse the ugliness of the world.

"Can we have a clause in the contracts we sign for interviews that this should not be mentioned?" RM's brain was working fast. It wasn't uncommon in the industry to make some private questions unavailable to interviewers by contract.

Bang PD smiled. "Of course we would add that to each contract but let me ask you, do you think the interviewers will not break those rules just to film your reactions and put you in the spotlight?"

All the boys gulped and sighed heavily with their eyes lowered. Their teacher was right. They kept getting off limits questions all the time, in complete disregard of contracts.

"Plus, that doesn't really work in America. They believe freedom of speech means that they can ask whatever they want. They don't even do their research because if they even bothered to look at the way our industry works then you know very well that they shouldn't ask dating questions." Bang PD continued as he watched RM lowkey growl at the memory of all the cringy and doggy answers he had to come up with mainly in the US. Taehyung and Jungkook also rolled their eyes dissatisfied. Everybody felt itchy when hearing the word "date".

"Have you even thought about the saesangs? They will hunt you down and they will do everything in their power to destroy you, just as you destroyed their chances at ever fulfilling their delusional fantasies of being with you. They won't get near you in person but online... it will be a mess. They get offended when you guys only mention that you want to grow your hair... do you think they will have no opinion regarding this? Do you think it will be kind?" He stopped and looked at all of them. They seemed like they were the same boys he first met – shy and terribly young. He decided to just continue talking. "Of course, America and Europe will defend you like there is NO tomorrow. Americans love these types of scandals and they tend to be overly zealous in defending the same sex couples and worship them for their bravery. Europe is as open but more reserved when it comes to glorifying somebody's sexuality. However, you will be flooded with shameless questions in the US. Do not be surprised if you'll be asked who tops and who bottoms even if they will address it in a politer form." He continued with the same fatherly and friendly calmness which soothed the racing hearts of the two boys whose life was in the limelight.