Primordial Parallels

Start from the beginning

Jungkook whispered in Tae's ear and the raspy voice was as tender as his touches. "We need to go to work soon. Don't get too comfortable..."

Tae's breath fell on his neck and Jungkook couldn't bear the electrifying sensation yet he couldn't get to the other one's lips in that particular position. He absolutely loved feeling Tae's lightweight on his body. He wondered how it would be like if all mornings were so beautiful. Tae' sole presence made each morning different and exciting. Without Tae there, the mornings were only a continuation of the night.

He held the Sun. Planets, moons, dreams... everything revolved around him. In a split second, a vague sense of possessiveness overtook Jungkook and without thinking, he squeezed Taehyung to his chest and told him "You're mine."

The hyung smiled softly and mumbled an "mhm...." as his hand caressed Jungkook's muscles absentmindedly. "...I am," he added simply and placed a small peck on the collarbone sitting so advantageously next to his lips.

"Promise?" Jungkook giggled joyfully, partly because of the tickle and partly because of the ease Tae spoke with.

"Mhm..." mumbled Tae again, with a sluggish inflection in his hum.

Jungkook was comfort and he was exciting. There was nothing Jungkook couldn't do. There were patterns to him which Tae recognized easily as time progressed and he spun only closer and closer. However, there also were sudden bursts of courage and care as well. Tae decided to bask in the circles Jungkook perfectly drew on his skin. There was no embarrassment between them and nothing cast shadows in Tae's vicinity.

"This feels nice, doesn't it?" Jungkook asked, closing his eyes.

Like a spoiled child, Tae stretched on the maknae more. He raised his head, looked at Jungkook and touched his chin for attention. "Kookie..." he said slyly.

"What?" the maknae's eyes shot open and Tae rested his chin on the boy's chest.

"How come you don't find any of this repulsive?" Taehyung asked with interest, hoping that his question would not allow a sudden realization of how immoral the situation was.

Jungkook laughed and Taehyung could feel his chest vibrating under him. He widened his eyes in anticipation of the answer.

"I don't really know, Tae. Probably, because it's you. It's not like I've been really interested in other guys except you. It's not like I've done this before with a guy. You're different than anybody I know." He said and observed Tae's puzzled look.

"Jin hyung is handsome." Tae replied. "Did you ever feel like you liked him?" He added a bit embarrassed.

"Ewww," came Jk's reply and exaggerated disgusted reaction. "Hyung is handsome, yes... but no, no, no..." He chuckled and cringed. "I will get nightmares even imagining it." He continued. "Not my style. Not my style, AT ALL." He joked loudly.

"Woa... " Tae laughed briefly but quickly resumed his puzzled look, which amused the maknae even more. "Then, am I your style?"

"Completely..." Jungkook watched Tae's mouth formed one of his overly excited smiles. "...except..." the maknae broke off, his tone changing.

"Except what?" Tae's expression hardened and he worried.

"...it wouldn't hurt if you picked up after yourself more, you sloppy thing." Jungkook laughed again and Taehyung did the same as soon as he realized the maknae was only joking.

"Well... we can't all be the perfect, golden maknae which everybody likes." Tae tickled his chin again.

"Do you like me?" Jungkook teased with a smug look on his face.