Code Red

Kirishima thoroughly enjoyed his job at Code Red. Being a personal trainer was what he went to college for and he couldn't be happier with his career choice. It wasn't just about helping people workout but it was about seeing the transformations in people spiritually and physically when they consistently came to his classes. His intervention in people's lives were something that he's proud of and he takes pride in celebrating all his clients no matter how far into their health journey they are.

One of his most successful clients, Uraraka Ochako, started barely being able to keep up with the power walk pace and struggling to lift even fifteen pounds. Now, she's one of the runners in class, keeping up with all the pushes and all outs and she works with the forty pound weights - fifty being the heaviest. Kirishima felt very flattered when the brunette girl admitted that she only ever went to his classes because he was her favorite trainer. He may have cried when she thanked him for all his help before she left for summer vacation from the college she attended. He knew he would be seeing her again when the next semester was in full swing and he was eager to see the progress she had made even over the break. She did promise him that she would keep at it and he trusts her to keep that promise.

So, he wasn't at all surprised when Uraraka came in on the first day of the first semester of her junior year with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, Kirishima! How's it going?" She smiled and asked cheerfully. She had bulked up a little over the summer as Kirishima had expected. Ochako was not the type to break promises.

"Hey, Ochako! How was your summer break?" He smiled back.

"It was good! Full of progress! I don't know if you can tell but..." she flexed her arms and her lean muscles bulged. Her arms were very sculpted even without flexing but when she did, it was very impressive.

"I knew you could do it!" Kirishima was ecstatic, holding up a hand for a high five. This was the reason he did what he did: he loved seeing people progressing.

"Thanks, dude! Also, I just wanted to let you know that my friend is gonna be here any second. He said he'd join me for a class today because the place he used to go to got shut down." She rested her arm on the front desk that Kirishima stood behind and placed her other hand on her hip. "He's kind of hard to handle but once you get to know him, he's really sweet."

Kirishima nodded. "The more the merrier! Looks like he's taking the last available spot in the class too." He scrolled through the Code Red app and tapped on an empty slot in the time of the class he was coaching. "What's his name?"

"Bakugou Katsuki," She said. He just handed her the iPad so that she could write it down; he didn't know how to spell that and he didn't want it to be wrong when it showed up on the leaderboard during class.

Right as she was handing the tablet back to the trainer, a blonde man walked through the doors and said "ochako, parking here friggin sucks. The parking garage downstairs is too small and there were no spots left so I had to park in the mall parking lot a block away from here."

Uraraka turned around and scoffed at the fiery guy. "Well if you had showed up more than five minutes before classes started, you wouldn't have that problem now would you?"

"Shut up, round face." He said, walking past the front desk once he'd spotted the lockers and shoved his stuff haphazardly into one of them.

Kirishima was lost for words. This guy was h o t. Like really hot. He's probably the hottest guy he'd ever seen. It was obvious he worked out a lot because his muscles were so chiseled and when he pulled his sweatshirt over his head to place in the locker his shirt rode up a little, displaying his six, maybe eight-pack. His eyes were so vibrantly red that they almost glowed and his jawline was so sharp it could cut. He couldn't stare for much longer, however, because there were five minutes before class started so he needed to tell the newbies how class at Code Red worked.