Chapter 7: The Talk, Change, and Honesty

Mature Content!!!

<<Next Morning: Midari POV: 4:35 AM>>

I woke up tired and looked at the clock. It was too early for me to be waking up. Shit, I forgot that I'm naked. I grabbed one of (Y/N)'s boxers, and a shirt and a sweater and put them on. I sniff the sweater. Mmm, smells just like him. Good. Hope he doesn't mind me keeping it. I head to the bathroom to pee. I took my eyepatch off and stared at it for a good minute before going back to the room and putting it back on.

Midari: Look at him. This is the man who stole my heart. *Sits next to him and strokes his hair* You made me change (N/N). I love you.

I gave him a light kiss on the forehead as he groaned and moved a little. I tried to get back to position. Then, the door opens.

Yumeko: *whispers* "(N/N), what are doing up so early?" She walks in the room and sees me. "Oh...its just you Midari..."

Midari: "Yeah...uh, what are you doing up right now?"

Yumeko: "I woke up early because I had to use the bathroom."

Midari: "Same."

She looked at me with (Y/N)'s clothes on. As much as she wanted to tell me to take them off, she couldn't. She didn't want her brother to wake up or be mad at her.

Yumeko: "Midari...Come downstairs with me. I want to talk to you."

Midari: Aw man. This can't be any good.

I head downstairs with her and she gestures me to sit on the seat next to her on the couch in the living room. She then spoke up some time after.

Yumeko: "Midari. I appreciate you making my brother happy. I really do. So...thank you for that. You seem to be happy too. But, I just....I want you to know, that you need to stop trying to shoot yourself while you're with (Y/N)."

I was thrown back at her response.

Midari: "Y-Yumeko. You know about that? How?"

Yumeko: "I've been watching you and (N/N) in school, and everytime you go to the bathroom, I followed you into it. And I'd hear gun clicks everytime. You'd laugh maniacally right after."

I looked down ashamed at what she said. But....

Midari: "But Yumeko! I need to do it! I want to gamble and keep myself satisfied once in a while. I see no point of just gambeling with money."

Yumeko: "This isn't about money or gambeling, or your self satisfaction, Midari. It's about (Y/N). What if one day you actually get what you want and the bullet goes through your head? *slightly raises voice and gets angrier at me* What is (Y/N) going to think? What is he going to do after he finds out you killed yourself?"

I still looked down. She's right. I never thought about what HE wants. And what HE would do.

Yumeko: "I don't want my brother to be depressed again....I don't want him to be alone in the world again. *Tears form in her eyes* YOU TWO MAY BE GAMBLERS BUT DAMN IT HE HAS FEELINGS! I HAVE FEELINGS! I need him! He's basically the only family I have right now! My sister is sick and I don't want (Y/N) to.....to....Ki..."