Chapter 5: The sleepover

<<Café: Midari POV: 3:55 PM>>

We both ordered soup with Chai tea in the Café. They usually let us chill here even if were done.

Midari: "This is where we used to sit and talk about other students, each other or just my gun."

(Y/N): "Yeah. Good times right? Haha. Say, Midari. What happened to your eye?" He pointed to his left eye.

I didn't really want to tell him, but I knew this question was going to pop up sooner or later.

Midari: "Well. You see, I got challenged by the President, I lost and I didn't have the money. Not that I cared, but she wanted to see what the inside of an eye wanted to look like. And I..." *holds eyepatch*

(Y/N): *Puts hand on my hand with my eyepatch* "It's okay. I don't want to see it nor do I want to know more."

I looked at our hands touching and we both blush and look away from each other.

Midari: "H-hey. So, what happened in your life?"

(Y/N): "Well, when I got transferred from my old school to this school, I thought I would've hated this school honestly. But then I saw you, and Yumeko comes here, and Yumemi." He says smiling.

Midari: "Nice. Glad you like it. Say, I've always wondered also. When did Yumeko Adopt you? I never knew you were an orphan. Guess that's why you were so lonely."

(Y/N): "Well, she adopted me right after me and you met. She saw me in the orphanage with her sister and picked me. But I was happy with you. Not that I'm NOT happy with Yumeko and our sister, I'm actually happier but still. You were willing to talk to me when noone else would."

I stopped to think. Then I asked.

Midari: "Why did noone want to talk to you?"

(Y/N): "They thought I was a freak for the scar I have and my Gambeling addiction. Noone wanted to talk to me because they thought that they would've gambled with me."

Midari: "No way! You never told me you have a scar. Show me! Show me! Show me!" I cheered while banging the table lightly.

He chuckles. (Y/N): "Okay. Okay. Riiiight here." He lifts his right arm's sleeve and it was a huge scar on his bicep.

(Y/N): "I cut myself at the orphanage by accident."

Midari: "Wooah. Mmm, well, why was that a problem in Middle school?"

(Y/N): "People saw it and thought I had a disease or something."

Midari: "Ah. Well, Let's head to the arcade. I'm kinda getting bored here."

(Y/N) agrees and leaves the Café.

<<Timeskip to home: Brought to you by Chibi Midari and (Y/N) playing DDR in the arcade>>

<<(Y/N) POV: Time: 5:35 PM>>