//4 Arrange Marriage (part 1)

He wants to marry me, my own brother who I at least thought cared about me in his heart. But I know now that I am no more than one piece in his game that he can apply to whatever he wants. And now he wants to give me away as payment for something I don't know about. My brother pulls me into my room where a bath of water is fulfilled and the sun shines through the large windows into the beautiful room. We have been guests of Lord Xarien's home for almost a month and I am still short of words when I see the beautiful room I have stayed in. The Lord is rich and that is why my brother likes him with I like him because he is kind to me and he know what the world looks like because he has lived a long life. Lord Xarien has blessed me with gifts and called me the daughter he never received when my brother did not hear. . He takes my coat off my shoulders and puts it on the bed I haven't slept in since we came here. With a simple hand motion he removes my y / h / c coloured hair from the face. He puts his hand to my cheek and his thumb follows the line of my lower lip before he stands behind me. I know how his hands work quickly with the lacing of my dress before letting the fabric of my dress fall to the floor. I don't stop him from taking off my dress because I know I'm only going to make it worse. He dresses me down until I stand completely in front of him, my own brother. His cold hand is moved down the bottom of my back until it finds my buttocks and squeezes easily. He stands in front of me and lets the hand that was previously on my butt follow the swelling of one of my breasts before circulating over my red ruby ​​that adorns my y / s / c (your skin color such as chocolate, cream or olive coloured) coloured breast. My brother smiles at me which is not creepy at all.
"You have a woman's body now and it's time you use it, sweet sister," he says, turning away from me and heading for the bath. My brother helps me down in the hot bath like steams of heat. The heat helps me relax despite my brother's hands caressing my body with soap. I close my eyes and wonder how it would feel if my lover caressed me with soap but it is not possible for all I can feel are his hands. Afterwards he takes me with soft towels and takes out a bottle of oil that I can only lubricate myself with on special occasions like my brother's name day or festivals. But it has never been he who lubricates me with the oil. He starts by massaging the oil over my legs and up my thighs. Over my stomach and breasts before looking at my shiny body. He looks between my legs where a bush of y / p / h / c (your pubic hair color) covers my secret treasure.
"We have to do something about that because it will be a busy night for you," he says before leaving the room.I almost want to cry out of his words because I know he's referring to what's going to happen in my married bed tonight.  After a moment of waiting, two women come in containing a sweet sticky honey mixture and wet rags. The one woman is named Alyssa she has been working for my brother for a couple of months now and her face is covered with freckles and her hair fiery red. The other woman has taken care of me since I was a very small girl, she has been almost like a second mother to me. They both smile shyly at me before they help me lie down and the sweet mix of sticky honey is put on me. When they clench the mixture between my legs, I realize that it may be the only time I can ask any of the questions I wonder."Who did my brother choose to marry me to?" I ask after having the courage to do so. Their work ended when I asked the question. The older woman probably sighed because she realized it was she who had to tell me.
"You're promised to The Witcher from Rivia, Geralt of Rivia" with those words slipped a tear down my cheek. I know witchers are famous for totally wrong reasons. They kill for coins and are mutants without the ability to feel emotions, they cannot love. How should I be able to have a man who cannot love me the way a man should love his wife? How should I be able to marry a monster? But who knows I may not get the answers to those questions because I may not even succeed in surviving the wedding night. 

Okay, so I hope you liked what you read so there will be a part 2 soon!!!