18:30

Virgo p.o.v

After two long hours, the mini bus came to a stop. All 13 teenagers rushed out, eager to see the mansion they would be staying in for the night. Virgo hoisted his rucksack onto his shoulders and walked around the bus to get a better view. The sight took his breath away. It was tall, at least three stories, made of elegantly craved grey stone and large windows bordered with dark oak planks. It looked old, but sturdy. Virgo's eyes trailed to the gardens, where there was a glittering green lake that reflected the orange light of the sunset. On the opposite bank was a weeping willow with branches caressing the surface of the water. The only person who didn't seem too impressed was Capricorn, who was probably the only one here who had a house this big.

Ophiuchus took his hand and gestured for everyone to follow. She opened the large oaken door with a large, decorated iron key. She slipped it into her handbag and went inside, and everyone followed. The hall was huge. A giant chandelier filled the walls with sparkling lights, and illuminated a wide, spiralling staircase. "You can all have your separate rooms, they're all on the second floor." Ophiuchus said with a grin. "You can also explore the house, but be back here in about 15 minutes so we can play some games."

Virgo didn't hesitate to bound up the stairs three steps at a time. He got to the second floor first, closely followed by Pisces. "I'm gonna get the best room." Pisces told him as he ran in the direction of the rooms.

"Oh no you're not." Virgo bounded after him. As it turned out, all the rooms were similar. Each had a four-poster bed with curtains, a nightstand, desk, on-suite bathroom with a toilet, bath and shower. Virgo could hardly believe all of that could fit in one house. The electricity bill must be huge, he thought.

Once Virgo had unpacked his things (turned out he hadn't forgotten his toothbrush), he left his room and wondered around the halls. There were multiple dining and living rooms, each with high tech TVs and computers. The kitchen looked like it belonged in a top quality restaurant, and the knife collection would match that of a slaughterhouse.

After his tour, he went to the entrance, where the others were waiting. "There's our lost soldier." Cancer joked. Virgo grinned as Ophiuchus took his hand again and led them to one of the living rooms. There were five leather sofas, each could hold about four people. Virgo took a seat next to Ophiuchus and pit his arm around her shoulders. He gently brushed some of her green hair out of her eyes. She smiled and asked the group who were sitting down, "What do you guys wanna play?"

Libra p.o.v

"Truth or dare!" Aquarius burst out instantly. Libra smile inwardly. She loved this game, but didn't want to publically agree with Aquarius, they didn't know each other all that well.

"Ya! Good idea!" Ophiuchus smiled, "Who should start?"

"I will!" Libra raised her hand. "Aries, truth or dare?"

Aries, who was sat next to her, made an exaggerated look of contemplation. "Truth."

Libra was slightly disappointed. "Okay, uhhhh... Do you prefer blonde or brunette?"

Aries laughed nervously, "I don't have a preference. Gemini, truth or dare?"

Why her? Libra thought bitterly.

"Dare." She said without hesitation, a small mischievous smile on her lips.

"I dare you to switch clothes with Cancer."

"WHAT?!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Her clothes won't fit me! She's tiny!" Cancer retaliated.