Chapter 15 (edited)

Beginne am Anfang

Most of the people were in the same state. Kirishima tried to calm Shoto down, but he got the cold shoulder instead. 

''We're not here to be eachothers friends.'' he stated and started to leave. Greenie did stand up tho, basically making another declaration of war. 

Nice

Everyone was shocked now. Nobody even wanted to say a wo-

,,Were you born with a stick up your ass or did you gain it along the way?''

*siiiiiiiiigh*

Of course, somebody had to open his mouth.

 The class now looked at the one and only Jeff, their eyes wide. He was grinning from ear to ear.

 Shoto turned, his face still void of any emotion and glared. 

''Got nothing to say now?'' He still didn't respond. 

''You sounded so full of that shit I was awaiting a shitty reply....well, whatever is morphing in that icycle brain of yours, know this, Iceberg. You're not the one who's gonna win. I won't let that happen. So prepare, icy boy.'' Jeff growled and of course, pointed at him, basically making YET ANOTHER declaration of war! 

That growl send shivers down our classmates spines, their eyes even shoving slight fear. Shoto just turned to the door and left, seemingly unfazed. 

Nobody said a word after that.

''Damn. I guess your dictionary isn't just made out of curse words.'' Jane smirked and immediately got yelled at by Jeff.

''That was quite a bold statement, you know?  Especially when I'M gonna win'' I chuckled, making him yell at me now instead.

It just made us laugh.

TIME SKIP

''THIS YEAR, WE'RE BRINGING YOU SOME OF THE HOTTEST PERFORMANCES THAT OUR SPORTS FESTIVAL NEVER SEEN! I JUST GOT ONE QUESTION BEFORE WE START THIS SHOW! ARE YOU READY?!!!'' yelled Present Mic.

He and Aizawa were the commenters of this Sports Festival. The people around the arena screamed in excitement. 

''ALRIGHT! LET'S WELCOME THE FIRST YEARS EVERYBODY HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT! FROM THE HERO COURSE! CLASS 1.A!!!'' He cheered on as we came out of a tunnel into the arena.

 People cheered and yelled so loudly I swear my ears started to bleed. 

After us came class 1.B, General studies and so on, still getting some applause. Although it wasn't as loud as for us...people were mostly here to see the hot shit this class 1A was.

We all stood in a big group in front of a small stage with stairs. I was talking with Jane when I noticed someone come up the stage. 

It was a woman. 

Pretty tall, long dark blue hair, curvaceous. 

But what caught me off guard was her hero costume. 

.

.

.

How is she allowed to wear this in front of kids!? And is that a whip in her hand? 

Jesus.

I sweatdropped and looked at Jane. She had the same expression as me. However, when I looked at the guys from our class.....well. 

Why should I be surprised? 

They all had red faced, some even had a nosebleed. 

But surprisingly, Masky, Hoodie and even Jeff looked like they were not interested at all. 

They had bored faces, waiting for the games to begin.

''Now, the introductary speech!'' she shouted at us, while whipping her whip. Everyone started to comment on what she's wearing and in those murmers, I overheard that her hero name is Midnight.

''SILENCE EVERYONE! And for the student pledge we have... Katsuki Bakugo!'' she announced.

''Well, I see this as another declaration of war.'' I mumbled and the others agreed. 

''He's gonna make us look like assholes, bet.'' I continued. 

''Well, some of us already are.'' Jane whispered, looking at Jeff who gave her the finger, for her to kindly return the gesture while smiling sweetly. 

The class wasn't happy about it either.

Bakuhoe came up the stairs to the microphone and started to speak.

''I just wanna say..........I'm gonna win.''

'Called it' I thought. The other classes immediately went into a rage mode, yelling and booing at Bakuhoe.

''Without further a do, it's time for us to get started. This is where you'll begin feeling the pain.'' Midnight announced. 

''The first game of the festival is...'' At that, a screen appeared behind her, shoving the words 'obsticle race'. 

She explained the rules right after. The most exciting part was, that we could do whatever we wanted, as long as we were in the bounds. 

The arena cheered.

After that, we made our way to a tunnel with three lights on top, probably to indicate 'ready, set, go'. 

While we stood there, everyones nerves on edge, I turned to Jane. 

''So. Wanna team up?'' She closed her eyes and opened them with a smirk. 

''Of course. Us girls have to stick together, right?'' I smirked back as we highfived each other.

''And what about you guys?'' I turned to the others. Jeff went off somewhere and Masky shook his head with Hoodie. 

''Alright, I guess it's just us.'' I said, shrugging. 

''Yeah, let's show them how this is really done''

 And before we realised, the race started.

______________________________________

So sorry for any grammar mistakes