57| Could've Been

Start from the beginning

"You're smiling Papa!" Bradley kisses his cheek repeatedly. "Can you teach your feisty sister how to smile?" Bradley continued to coo at Jace in her baby talk.

Over the course of the month, Bradley and Rashad believed they had their kid's personalities down pact. Jace was the more chill and happy baby, while Blake was their drama queen, especially for her father. Blake cried to be held by Rashad constantly, and like expected, he gave her whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Bradley teased him about Blake already having him wrapped around his finger. He denied it of course, but always proved Bradley correct since he sprinted whenever Blake made a peep.

As the twins simply just stared at each other in awe, Bradley heard the door bell go off. "I guess you guys' crazy behind god-moms and auntie is here," Bradley chuckled lightly as she reached for her phone on the nightstand. Using the security app on her phone, she checked the camera feed seeing Posh, Georgia, and Rome outside. She unlocked the door allowing them to come in.

"Upstairs!" Bradley called out in response to Rome calling out her name.

She could her their three sets of feet incline up the stairs before they appeared in the nursery of the twins. "My heart cant withstand the cuteness," Georgia beamed as she scurried over to the hand sanitizer so she could hold the twins.

Bradley chuckled. "This is the calm after the storm. They were just throwing a big fit," She shook her head thinking back to the screaming they were just doing.

"A fit?" Rome smacked her lips. "These angels would never," She waves Bradley off.

"Spend the day with them to find out," Bradley offered causing her three friend to laugh while they politely declined.

"I'm good sis, I still have a few hoe years left in me," Rome joked as she pumped her hand with an ample amount of hand sanitizer so she could cleanse her hands.

Bradley could help but to laugh at Rome's statement. "Yeah right, Miss no face no case. Who been flying you out to Spain trick?" Since Bradley really had no time to do anything else since her life now revolves around her little ones, she's been on social media a lot lately. It was her resort whenever she had idle time and was bored to death. Rome was all over social media living her best life, traveling with her new beaux that she made sure to crop his head out of every photo.

Rome smacked her lips, deflecting her friends nosy stares. "Blake girl, your mama is nosy," Rome laughed out as she propped Blake up on her lap so she could run her fingers through Blake's thick hair.

"Yeah, her god-moms nosy too, spill the tea trick," Posh urged out of Rome.

With her cheek bones jolting up in a smile, Rome let out a school girl laugh. She was sprung. "Well if you heifers must know, yes I am seeing somebody and he makes me very happy," Rome concluded causing Blake, Georgia, and Posh to all cheer in excitement for Rome.

She truly had the toughest year by far. She had to deal with not only losing her friendship with Cinney momentarily since they were bumping heads but also losing her sisterhood with her forever since Cinney was killed. Usiah and the ladies always tried their best to keep Rome's spirits up. They were glad to hear that she was no longer sulking. She was continuing to live her best life just like she would have done with Cinney right alongside of her.

"So how did you guys meet?" Georgia grinned, excited for Rome.

Rome rolled her eyes with a little laugh. "He pulled me over while I was leaving the shop. My tail light was out like a bum trick," She censored her mouth since she knew Bradley would have her head if she cursed around the twins.