Mr. Cooper (Part 1)

***** There will be mistakes! Not edited. Rated: R.. *****

'Mr. Cooper is one hot math teacher.' Jess texted to me.

'Jess! He is probably married, with a child.' I texted back.

She sent a quick reply,'And,he could take me anywhere I don't mind!"

I laughed out loud,to loud apparently,"Miss Celine Duval,Why are laughing?" My sexy as sin math teacher asked.

My cheeks instantly got red,"Nothing,I was -umm- thinking about cats doing back flips."

Mr. Cooper laughed,"Miss Duval,bring me your cellphone please."

Oh god,he will see our messages. My phone does not have a passcode,please don't read them.

I get up and hand Mr. Cooper my cell,"Sorry Sir." I whispered to him.

"Sorry does not excuse you and Miss. Smith texting in my class. See me after class." Mr. Cooper tells me.

I walk back to my seat and quietly sit down,now I have to sit through an hour of math,and a stern talking too. Why did Jess have to tease me.

An hour of math went by really quick,I'm not perfect but I can get by with at least a B. My stomach was already in knots,did Mr. Cooper read my text. Does he know that Jess and I have a crush on him?

I slowly packed up my things,letting the other teens trickle out.

Mr. Cooper closed the wooden door,he clicked the lock and pulled down the wood blinds. No one could see in here and no one could get in.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" He asked me from his desk.

I nodded,"I was texting Jess in class,I'm sorry."

Mr. Cooper slowly walked towards me,as he got close,I walked back. Before I knew it I was trapped between a desk and a black metal cabinet.

"I read you're texts,Miss. Duval. Do you find me hot?" He askes,his lips inches from my ear.

"Everyone in this school thinks your hot,I'm just like every other senior girl." I whisper to him.

He presses his lower half into my stomach,"I don't think your like every other girl,Celine."

My cheeks heat under his gaze,"Do you have visions of me,Mr. Cooper. Me bent over your desk,you pounding me from behind."

I feel his member harden,his lip goes between his teeth,"That's exactly what I want Miss. Duval."

Mr. Cooper brings his lips to mine,roughly he takes control. I kiss him back just a fierce,I open my mouth to let his tongue slip in.

My school approved navy skirt is pushed up,Mr. Cooper's hand roaming between my legs. I parted my thighs for him,I wanted his fingers there.

"Touch me sir," I whisper my voice thick with lust.

Mr. Cooper moved my panties to the side,with his index finger he rubbed my clit in a circular motion.

I moaned into his mouth,Why was I doing this. Mr. Cooper is my teacher,he teaches me math.

"Don't think about it Celine,be spontaneous." He whispers in my ear.

I nod and quit thinking about it,"Touch me Mr. Cooper."

He kisses me hard,"Where Miss. Duval."

I bring his hand towards my sex,"Right there,I want you to stick your finger in,slowly,then I want you to add another one."

He does as I ask,"How much pleasure do you want baby?"

I squeeze my thighs shut as he adds a third finger. He shoves his leg between my legs,stopping me.

"Don't stop Mr. Cooper," I whisper.

He moves his fingers,faster and faster,my breathing is ragged,my body quivering.

"Let it go Celine." He says.

I release my juices,and come with a gasp. My legs are shaking,only thing keeping me up is Mr. Cooper.

"How was that Miss. Duval?" He asks me.

"It was wonderful,can-" I start to say but am cut of.

There is a knock at the door,then the muffled voice of the student principle.

I suddenly get shoved into the supply closet,the closet Mr. Cooper just finger fucked me on.

"Mr. Cooper Why was the door locked?" Mrs. Rymes asked.

Mr. Cooper cleared his throat,"I was trying to find something in my supply closet. Didn't need some kids to sneak in a put a tack in my seat again."

Mrs. Rymes let's it go,"Are you and Lilly coming to the Christmas party on Saturday?"

Mr. Cooper clears his throat,"Yeah,we will be there,Lilly is making a cake."

"You're wife's cake is amazing! I bet Dean loves them too."

"Yeah Dean gets way to hyper for a 5 year old." Mr. Cooper replies.

"Well good,I will put you down for three. Keep on teaching Mr. Cooper!" Mrs. Rymes finished.

The door closes and locks again,I hear footsteps come to get me. I already fixed my clothes and smoothed my hair out.

"Sorry Celine. Didn't think she would come down here." Mr. Cooper says,reaching for my face.

"Take that sorry and shove it up your ass. You're married,and you have a kid!" I yell at him.

"I'm sorry but things are bad at home,-" He starts.

"I don't care,what we just did,that was cheating! Leave me alone or I swear to God I will report you." I say with venom.

I grab my stuff and rush out of the classroom. How could I be so stupid!