♥ | UPDATE - FEB. 1, 2020

greetings.

so it's been awhile, huh? long time no see. i haven't been on wattpad in awhile and i know you guys probably miss me. guess what? i miss you guys, too!! more than you know. i miss writing above all.

since my departure from wattpad, i didn't do much writing anymore. i still love to write and writing is still my passion, but i took a brief break from writing because i was focused on different things. i took my first official hiatus sometime last year and during that hiatus, i began to look towards moving on from wattpad and transferring my writing to ao3.

ao3 is...scary to say the least. i was very nervous but i was willing to work on my writing skills as best as i could to match the standards over there. i was planning to leave wattpad entirely and just write on ao3 but something happened and now i'm back here.

so what happened?

i started stanning a new group during my hiatus as well. the group was called X1 and they were formed from the survival show produce x 101. due to a rigging scandal that was entirely not their faults, they unfortunately disbanded not too long ago and it is something i am still crushed by. they only promoted for five months in total, with about three of those months being on hiatus due to the rigging scandal.

i was planning to write for them on ao3. i absolutely did not want to write for bts in ao3 because i felt like there was a lot of amazing bts fics on there already and i just never feel like my writing for bts wad adequate enough to compete with the other bts fics there. but i was willing to give it a shot for x1.

since they've disbanded, the plethora of ideas i had for them have nowhere to go now except stay in my drafts. i was going to write for them anyway despite the disbandment but now i've decided to just stick to my roots and continue writing for bts.

not on ao3 but back here on wattpad for a community that i know and love so well. one day i really will take the leap forward and transfer my writing to ao3, but until i'm completely ready, this is where my writing will reside.

so what does this all mean?

this means that—essentially—i'm back! and i'll probably be back on here for a little while longer, till i feel like i'm completely ready to move on from wattpad or just to try writing on ao3.

so, like, hi. i'm so sorry for my sudden departure and my long time away. i hope you guys can accept me again with open arms. it's 2020. it's a new year, a time to have a complete fresh start. i'll be putting out something new for you guys soon.

i lob u guys.

APPLE - MEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara