Messages🤨

•jordyn ||
Jan 24
4:30pm
_

"Why kentrell leave his phone"Kendall said picking the phone up.

"Ion know let me see"I said before he passed me the phone.

Kentrell gave me his password but I told him I wasn't gonna look in his phone because I trusted him but I was curious.

I opened his phone and went to his messages

Hoe😒: bae when you coming back over?
Blue😋:i miss you😩
Kay🥰:why you never call or text me?

"Wtf"I said confused

"Oh shit what happened"Ben said walking over to me with kd behind him.

They looked at the message and shook they head "his hoe ass"Kd said eating his chips.

"This nigga"Ben said walking away.

"I'm so fucking done with him"I said shaking my head.

I went upstairs to our room and started packing my clothes I didn't know where I was going but I sure wasn't staying with no cheating ass nigga.

"Yo what you doing"James said rushing into the room.

"Leaving"I said as I continued packing.

"You can come stay with me and mom even tho I don't really be there"he said.

"I guess can you go back the girls bags"I asked pointing to their rooms.

He walked out the room and went down to Kehlani's room first.
20 minutes later..

After I was done I had 3 suitcases in all. I went to Kehlani room and saw that James wasn't in their but all her stuff was packed.

I went down to Lexi room and saw him finishing up.

"You ready"he asked looking up.

"Yeah" I responded grabbing some of the bags.

I left the room it took the bags downstairs "dej can you put Lexi stuff back on"I said putting the bags next to the door.

After I was done getting the bags I put me and Kehlani stuff on "you leaving" Kayden said tapping me.

"Yeah but I'll see you again" I said truthfully.

"Me come with you"he said pouting.

I smiled and gave him a hug "idk Kayden"I said rubbing his back.

"Well you gone have to take him with you and his mom gonna have to pick him up cause we leaving too"Ben said as he got finished putting his shoes on.

"Ima call they moms"I said taking my phone out as James came downstairs.

I called them and they all agreed they would pick them up tomorrow.

"James go put the boys stuff on"I said putting Kehlani in her car seat.

He started with Kayden while I started taking our stuff to the car and I noticed how he had a better car did I had it was a Jeep.

Kendall came out with the boys and James came out with the girls "put the rest of the stuff in my car"he said nodding his head to his car since his hands were full.

I put the rest in his car while Kendall put they boys in.

"Okay I'm done"I said I put Kehlani car seat in my car and Lexi got in James car since it was only enough room for Kehlani in my car because of our stuff.

"Aight just follow behind me"James said as he walked back with the boys bags.

I nodded my head and got in my car.

Momma house.
6:24pm
"She probably ain't here"James said letting the kids run in the house.

"Y'all ready to get in the tub"I asked the kids as they all stopped running.

They said yes and ran up the steps "I swear that act like they had a bunch of candy"I said shaking my head while following behind them.

10 minutes later...

"Y'all all clean"I said after I put their pajamas on.

I walked to my old room and they climbed into the bed.

I put on secret life of pets and tucked them in.

"Where Kehlani at"I asked James.

"In here"he answered pointing to his room while standing in his door way.

_
Dej love||20 Ben girlfriend

_Dej love||20 Ben girlfriend