Questions🙄

•jordyn
Jan 23
3:45pm
_
"So..can I be the god dad"Kd said plopping next to me "Kd I don't know"I said eating my pineapples

"Mane you said that already" he said huffing "and ima say it again till I make up my mind" I rolled my eyes and looked at the tv

Kentrell and the rest of them came downstairs and sat with us "so who all think the baby gon be a girl"deja asked

Kd,deja,and joe put they hands up "so I guess y'all think the baby gonna be a boy" Kd said.

"Yeah and if the baby a boy his name gonna be carter" kentrell said smiling showing his grills "but with a k" I added.

"What if the baby a girl" Ben asked me "uhh I don't know" I said shrugging

"I wanna see the boys" I said.

"Aight I'm bout to go get them Ben you wanna come with me" kentrell asked ben said yes and they grabbed  they stuff and left.

_
4:55pm

"Ouuu"Kayden said grabbing one of my cookies then running away "bad ass" I mumbled.

"What happened" deja said coming in the kitchen.

"Kayden came in here and took my cookie and ran"I said getting up.

She laughed and grabbed a water out the fridge before walking out the kitchen with me behind her.

I walked out and saw a big mess, Kayden was stepping on his cookie, taylin was crying, k3 was hitting Kamron with a bat, and Alexis having a concert with my makeup on.

"REALLY" I yelled making the kids stop and look at me.

They all ran except for taylin, he was started crying again, I picked him up and started cleaning up.

_
7:30pm
The kids were all sleep and me and dej was up watching tv and eating ice cream while the boys were at the studio.

"So when Lexi birthday"

"What's today"

"The 23rd"

"Damn I didn't even realize"

"Her birthday the 26th"

"What you doing for her birthday"

Before I could respond kentrell and the boys came in being loud as always "Can y'all shut the fuck up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well hey to you to JoRdYn"Kd said walking in the living room.

"Hey bae" kentrell said kissing me on my cheek "hey" I said back.

"So he get a Hey and we don't" Ben said "so disrespectful" joe said shaking his head

"Hey y'all" I said before getting up.

"I'm going to sleep" I said walking up the stairs.

I walked into my room and flopped down on the bed, I was about to go to sleep but kentrell came into the room. "Wyd" kentrell said laying on his stomach.

"Well as you can see I'm trying to sleep" I said turning around with my back facing him "you gone stop talking to me like that" he said hitting me with a pillow.

"Stop being childish" I said throwing the pillow at him.

__

This chapter is trash😭