Chapter 7

*6 weeks later*

For the last weeks a lot had been happening. Robin got arrested after one of his men flipped on him.
Little John did not want to be associated with a cop killer.

*Flashback*

"Look blondie, I know that my boss is obsessed with your ladie and wants you out of his way. I dont want to end up in jail if  he succeeds. I have a family to think about and my wife is pregnant with our newcomer. I can't end up in jail I need you to promise me that I will not end up in jail if I help you get him" he pleaded.

Both woman looked at him but it was Erin who started asking questions.
"I don't know if we can help you John, theres been other cops who been trying to get him but nothing ever sticks.. you get what I mean? If you want our help you need to give us something that will stick like a glue and make him go away forever" she said looking at him.

"I know.. I know.. I'm well aware about that and I will give you everything that I have and I will testify against him if I have to just promise me that you will protect me and my family" he begged.

"Okey, write down what you know, if it leads to something big we will look it up with the DA and if it's true and everything you give us is legit we got a deal"  she said and gave him a pen and a block of papers.

He wrote down everything he knew about Locksleys. An hour in a officer came and set up a camera to make sure that everything he knew was recorded too.

He told them everything including about some murders that the police did not know about. They spend most of the day recording and looking up names of people that was missing or kiddnapt.

They found out that Locksley did business outside Seattle and Jones had to contact other police departments around the state.

Locksley was arrested outside in one of his restaurants. Emma didn't need to know the rest of what went down that day, she was just happy that he was arrested and that she and her family could go back to have a normal life.

Erin and Jones was the ones who interrogated him for more then 6 hours. When he realized that all the evidence was piled up he tried to put the blame on his men but what he did not know was they too got arrested, every one he made deals with along the way during the years got arrested as well.

When his men found out that he blamed them for all the things they where ordered to do they flipped on him and made their own deals with the DA and some other governments.

When Regina heard about his arrest she finally felt that she could breathe and enjoy her life with her family. She felt free for the first time since everything happend.

*Flashback Ends*

SQSQSQ

It's been almost 6 months since the arrest of Robin Locksley. The crimes that he committed made sure that he got locked up for life in a maximum facility.