😔Not Boyfriend☺️

Start from the beginning

———————

"I know this song!" You say as you stand up as do your friend to dance to a song that came up as well as some light singing.

"(Y/n)." You stop and look over to Sanha. He looks shy, but he holds his arms out and you blink before you go over and put your arms out and wrap them around him and lookup.

"What are you okay?" You ask and he nods his head as he hugs you back and you hug for a few seconds before he pulls away and you blink and feel confused as you turn around but he grabs you again and pulls you towards him in another hug. You feel even more confused.

What's going on?

"Come with me." He says as he pulls away and opens the classroom door and walks out with you. Now you're in the empty hallway and against the wall. What an expected chain of events. You think looking up to him. He seems nervous as he stands there.

"Can I-... Like..." He looks away before he sighs and looks to you again and puts his hands on your shoulder and he starts to lean in with his eyes closed. Your eyes widened before you bring your fingers up and make an X over your mouth with your fingers, which his lips eventually fall on. He opens his eyes with the odd figure on his lips and he pulls back blushing.

"I'm sorry!" He says and you blush a bit and shake your head.

"It's okay... It's just. Not the time..." You say feeling like you'd be asking too much if you asked him on a date. He'd probably say no cause he's made it clear.

"Let's go back in..." He says and you nod as you turn, but he grabs you arm again and pulls you in a hug. You chuckle softly and hug him back for a minute or two.

—————

"I almost kissed her." He says to your best friend as he has his head on the desk with a frown. She looks at him and blinks.

"Asking her on a date would've been the smartest choice." She says and he groans and turns his head away from her with a small huff.

"What if I do ask her? Will she say no since she rejected my kiss..." He says and your best friend looks at him blankly before she brings her hand over and flicks his head.

"Ow!" He says and she sighs before turning away from him and working on her paper.

—————

It's been a week since he tried to kiss you, you think about it a lot. Maybe it was wrong, but it was right. You look to the school calendars and see tomorrow is Valentine's day and you sigh and walk to your classroom.

"Let's go on a date." You stop and turn around and look up to Sanha. His face is red, but his brows are furrowed, he is serious. You don't know how to react though. But you point to yourself.

"Me right?" You say as clarification, like an idiot. He blinks and nods his head as the two of you go silent and stare at each other.

"We don't have to if you don't want to... I understand..." He says a bit let down as he looks down and you shake your head.

"Yeah! L-let's.. Go on a date..." You say as you smile a bit. He then looks to you and smiles a bit before he nods. The two of you then nod to each other and then continue to go to your classes.