Part 13: Bella's First Day

Start from the beginning

Along with that there was a sort of calming effect placed over them that filtered the air around them. While made specifically for Jasper it had been a blessing to them all and relieved their own hidden fears of exposing themselves if they couldn't control themselves should one of the humans begin bleeding in front of one of them. However there was one other that truly became their favorite and it was the one that returned the color of their eyes as humans.

It was wonderful to see their eyes again. Rose and Jasper had never realized why it was so easy for others to believe they were siblings and yet seeing their reflections now they could see it. The two were at opposite spectrums of blonde, Jasper's dark honey to her pale gold. And they learned it was the same for their eyes as well, Rose's hazel leaning more to light brown while his leaned more towards a light green. Emmett's eyes had returned to a dark blue reminiscent of the ocean during a storm while Carlisle's were a light blue similar to seafoam. Alice's was a warm rich chocolate that was just slightly darker then Esme's own eyes. Edward's eyes were the vibrant green of fresh spring grass.

They were perfectly relaxed as they sat in the crowded cafeteria. 

"How long til she gets here?" Emmett was practically bouncing in his seat wondering what they would be having for lunch. Rose smacked the back of his head.

"She'll get here when she gets here."

"She's walking in, in 5. 4. 3. 2. Here!" Alice said with a happy tilt to her bell-like voice.

Edward turned his head hearing his name from a table further in and noticed a plain looking brunette staring before turning away realizing exactly who she was despite never meeting her himself. He had no want to know the girl he'd seen in his mate's memories as she taught him how to close his mind to others so as not to be bombarded by their thoughts every moment of the day. He knows she didn't want him to see them nor did she want him to base his opinion of her on them but he couldn't help it. The way she and that woman had treated his Genevieve was disgusting. He saw as they treated her as a nuisance, as if she was unwanted and her very existence a burden on them. 

He couldn't help smiling as she sat at his side and began taking out the lunch she'd made them. The smile didn't last long however when he was drawn into Alice's vision.

He was sitting in Biology when Mr. Banner assigned Isabella to sit beside him. The plain girl sat as close as she could to him and would continue to 'accidently' touch him her hands usually ending up on his thighs and steadily trying to make their way upward with every attempt she made despite his clear rejection of her. He grew so sick of it that after her seventh attempt in an hour he grabbed her wrist lifting it high and demanded Mr. Banner to keep her away from him before threatening her that he would press charges if she ever touched him again.

The vision changed.

He was leaving school early. Genevieve making the excuse that he wasn't feeling well and taking him home. He was in their room and she was letting her hair down. He couldn't stop from moving behind her and grinding himself against her.

The vision ended and he knew Jasper could feel his lust and need for his mate. He instantly leaned forward acting sick as his hand went to Genevie's upper thigh and squeezed. He could feel her slight jump at his touch but did not stop to act concerned for those who were watching. Soon enough she was leading him out of the cafeteria bookbag in hand towards the office. Not noticing or bothering to acknowledge Isabella Swan's eyes following them.

~~~

Shortly, after Genevieve and Edward left the other Cullen 'teens' asked Alice what she had seen and if it had to do with Edward leaving. When she mentioned what Isabella had planned to do if they had a class together there was nothing but a mixture of disgust and hatred. 

"What was with the lust though?" Emmett asked before his wife could say anything. Alice and Jasper looked at him surprised he'd noticed. "What? I'm pretty sure we could all smell it on him."

"I had another vision after that since Edward decided he would be going home rather then deal with her. Let's just say we should all be very grateful for magic otherwise we might have to spend all afternoon and night hunting." It was clear that if possible Alice would be blushing though in all truth the glamour did seem to give off a light sort of pink tint at her cheeks. 

"It's about damn time." Emmett said just before bursting out in laughter. Rose simply rolled her eyes before turning to her 'twin'.

"Can't we just kill her and be done with it?"

"I second that." Jasper responded and Alice almost facepalmed at her husband and sister reaction to the human girl.