15

Outside my window, hectic chaos was inevitable. Seems like the witch had got her revenge. But I know, this was just the beginning. If she wants revenge, she's going to cause the whole world turn into World War 3.

We abandoned our tea and made a dash outside to see the city in an utter mess before our eyes. Cars were overturned, buildings were on fire. Police cars were scattered over the flooded street of people running, narrowly avoiding outbursts of fire above their head where the witch stood, admiring her creation.

'Go, help everyone and anyone you can!' I yelled in all the panic. 'I'll settle the witch myself.'

At that moment, it seemed like the only two people that existed, was me and that cruel and wretched witch.

The fate of the world was in my hands.

I growled dangerously, 'Let them go.'

'Why would I when I'm having so much fun?' she replied as she made a light pole fall over, trapping a pityful lady underneath.

Kyungsoo quickly sprinted to the rescue.

I walked up to her. I lit a circle of fire around us and said, 'We fight in here and here only.'

She looked annoyed but agreed anyway. She walked up to my face and punched me in the stomach, right where I was wounded. She looked at me with a smirk, which I punched right off her face a second later. I punched with such might that she got carried off her feet and fell some few feet away.

She didn't move for quite a long time. I paced forwards. Trees and vines erupted from the ground, tangling the unconscious Leanne within their grasps and carrying her above the clouds.

Suddenly, a loud bang echoed in the sky. I looked up to see her gone. That witch escaped. I had no choice but to climb the trees, soon after to be followed by the others. (Talk about Jack and the Beanstalk.)

I arrived in the clouds, looked around, but it was too hard to see. Nothing here seemed to be visible as the fog was layers thick. I wondered around for a bit. The clouds that I was standing on felt dangerously soft.

After a moment or two, I stepped onto solid ground and it wasn't fogged no more. I looked around in awe, this place was magnificent and surprisingly huge.

There was a tap on my shoulder and I looked back to see the others behind me.

'You guys should've stayed!' I said.

'You know we can't,' protested Minseok as his eyes directed at Baekhyun, who glared at him.

I chuckled lightly before walking towards the stone hedge. Below it was an enormous waterfall, falling gracefully into the rushing river below.

'Let's jump!' I said but Sehun grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and exclaimed, 'Are you out of your mind? Jump into that?'

'Well, what do you suggest?' I stopped and asked.

He sighed and replied, 'Fine.'

Before jumping, all of us were taking deep breaths, and Sehun, on the other hand, was praying under his breath. Talk about exaggeration. I rolled my eyes and looked forwards.

'Should we go one by one, or?' questioned a rather scared Chanyeol.

'Nah, let's go down together,' I answered.

We entwined our fingers together, mustered up all our courage and jumped from the stone hedge.

It felt like we were skydiving, falling from such a great height, except that we didn't have parachutes.

'Woohoo!' I bellowed, although my stomach did churn a lot, it felt as though we were flying now, and it was awesome.

All of us landed in the water with a big splash. I swam my way to the shore, and coughed out the water.

As soon as I looked up, I grimaced at the sight. Awful it was, just as it had been down in the city.

Trees were uprooted, grass burning, what looked to be a mountain of a body lay sprawled lifelessly on the ground, with its tongue lolling out of its mouth.

I helped the others out of the water and they too seemed to notice the sudden change of scenery.

We walked on, further into the land, cold because of being drenched in water.

Finally we arrived at an arena, where dry blood lay splashed on the ground. I imagined the worse.

Sitting on a chair in the middle, the witch had been watching every single step I took from the shadows.

In a matter of seconds, someone silently screamed, but loud enough for me to hear. I jerked my head to the left, and to my horror, Baekhyun lay unconscious on the ground, dominated by Leanne who held a knife to his neck.

Oh for the love of god, I thought.

'I challenge you, coward, to step up, and single combat me,' she spitted.

'Fine.'

We single combat-ed (I'm sorry, I don't know how to express this part (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) and even if I do, I suck in it).

The end result was me getting even more hurt, but it did weaken Leanne a lot more, even though she did slip through my fingers yet again.

'By this rate we're never going to catch her,' I sighed.

'Don't give up. If you give up now, she's going to end the entire human race and in the future humanity will only be a wonder,' said Sehun as he tried to cheer me up.

'Um, thanks?' I said awkwarly.

'You're welcome,' he said. 'Now let's go, we have a world to save.'

'He's right, let's go,' said Minseok.

By the undying encouragement of the others, I regained my confidence. I took one last breath and said, 'I solemnly swear, that I will kill her before I rest, or die in the attempt. Do all of you agree with me?'

They raised their right hand and repeated after me, 'We solemnly swear.'

I nodded and said, 'All right, let's go!'

And so we did, walking along the path where that witch escaped and swearing that we will not rest until she's killed.

A/N: I'm sorry for providing you sugars with such a bad chapter. I kept y'all waiting for so long and couldn't come up with a better chapter, I honestly loathe myself and blame myself for that. And I deserve it if people don't like this chapter, because I suck. But I still love you dearies and will do my best to make each chapter after this one better because I love you guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤