"Why am I screaming? WHY AM I SCREAMING?"

"Shush!"

"You are in the most stunning outfit yet! I love it and hate it at the same time because you look better than me!"

"No, I don't! You look beautiful!" Alya was wearing a white knotted crop top that showed off her slender tummy and belly-button piercing that she had gotten after her 18th birthday. She was also wearing blue ripped jeans, which accentuated her wide hips and large behind, and black Nikes. Marinette had always been slightly envious of her best friends god-given curves. Her multiple ear piercings were adorned with hoops and studs. Her makeup was bold - she had chosen to do a smokey-eye, dark red lipstick and finished off the look with liquid liner. "Nino won't be able to resist you!"

Alya blushed and winked. "That's the plan, girl." She linked arms with the bluenette and continued the walk to school. Lots of people complimented the duo as they made their way to class. They were known for being the most sought after girls in the whole school. Everyone either had a crush on them, wished they looked like them or hated them for being so gorgeous. The last one was Chloe, of course. Who else could hate such glorious women?

The two girls reached their destination and placed their snacks on the front table. Alya had brought New Orleans beignets that her mother had helped her make. There was a selection of sweet and savoury snacks for their mini-party at the end of the day. Marinette and Alya turned to see Adrien and Nino standing behind them. Nino was in a white checkered shirt with jeans and Adrien wore a dark blue shirt with dark blue jeans. “Holy shit…” Marinette stared at Adrien with an intense blush on her cheeks. “How is it possible for someone to look that handsome? He must be a god. That’s the only possible explanation. Ahhh, I want to stroke his face. It looks soooo smoooooth ...” She slowly reached out her hand with a mystified look on her face.

“Marinette?” Adrien asked, confused. Suddenly, Marinette realised she what she was doing and snatched her hand back.

“Sorry!” She blushed profusely. “I don’t know what I was doing.”

Adrien laughed and replied, “That’s ok. I didn’t really min-”

A scream sounded from outside and a loud sinister laugh came after it.

“It must be an Akuma!” Marinette and Adrien exclaimed at the same time. Alya and Nino looked at them confused but didn’t comment. “You three go hide in the locker room. Make sure you don’t leave until the Akuma has been defeated,” Marinette commanded.

“But what about you?” Adrien asked worriedly. “I can’t allow her to get hurt.”

“I’ll be fine, I’m going to make sure everyone hides safely,” she reassured. After hugging them, Marinette ran out and behind the school. “Tikki spots on!” A pink light enveloped her body and she ran in the direction of the Akuma.

Meanwhile, Adrien had separated himself from Alya and Nino, telling them he was going to hide in another locker. He ran to a deserted classroom and jumped out the window into a hidden road. “Plagg claws out!” A green light surrounded him and he vaulted out of the street and in search of Ladybug. He found her standing on a roof, staring at the victim so he landed beside her. "Long time no see, Ladybug," Chat murmured.

"Hey, kitty. These leftover Akumas are getting fewer and fewer so hopefully, they’ll all be gone soon. This is a harder Akuma, though, so I'm gonna need you to…." she looked at her partner mesmerised. "How is it humanly possible for someone to look that good? His face looks so clear and smooth, like a wax statue. Ugh, that was one of my worst moments."

"Uhhh, Ladybug?" Chat asked, confused.

"Focused!" she blurted with a blush on her cheeks. "I need you to stay focused. Just look."