An Error's Aftermath

Error stood next to the edge of a cliff, the same one as before..his head down, jacket hood covering his head and hiding his face, along with his hands into tightly clenched fists. His teeth were clenched harshly, internal and external structure practically turning on him - feeling his body twitch violently from the inside and out. His eyes were widened in Fear, along with tears streaming down his cheeks, and a smile slowly spreading across his face.

"What's the point for me now?"
Error asked himself, inching closer to the edge of the cliff.

"I..used to be 'Someone'. A 'Someone' who cared for others - a 'Someone' who would've gladly sacrificed themselves for one friend - a 'Someone' who always asked what was wrong if that other 'Someone' felt down. But now.."
Error inched closer..as he looked down at the Darkness below him. Nothing to be seen but Pure Darkness, which seemed to look like it was starting to swirl within and before his vision. As if calling him to come into the Cold.

And in that moment, Error placed and gripped onto his chest, while placing his other hand over his eye, as if clutching his head in pain. His Fear widened eyes began to become normal. Calming down as he accepted what he was about to do..not really caring what happens to him now.

All he wants to do is escape what he did to..'Him', back in the Judgement Hall. Error no longer wanted to remember it - no longer wanted to be reminded of it - no longer wanted to see something for it to remind him of 'Him'. So now.. he's doing something that he thought he would 'have' to do one day or some day. And that day/time has come..for him to be gone.

"This..is My Aftermath. Something that I have done has taken the biggest told on me, to the point where I can't sleep without dreaming of 'You', can't close my eyes without seeing 'You'..and can't be 'Me'..with 'You'..Ink. You were someone in the past that could rely on, trust in, and make feel better. Someone that didn't care who and/slash/or what I was. You just..accepted me for who I was, and I did too. But now.."

Error didn't know what else to do besides this. He thought that if he could at least 'Repay' his Sins or Sin. He would do it..by Suicide. If he was to ever forgive himself what he did and what he has done..'This' is the way he would do it, fix it, and Repay it.

The wind that layed dormant for so long began to softly blow. Which made the moment seem more..Lovely for Error. His smile only softened to a Warm & Gentle one..as his hand that clutched his head dropped to his side, while his other stayed on his chest, that only ever gripped harder. Which also began to burn..which he would assume from guilt, which is exactly what he thinks it is.

"I'm sorry to those that I have hurt. I'm sorry to those that are afraid, despise, and Hate me..but you won't have to worry anymore. Because I'll be gone, right here,bright now..and to Ink..-"
Error slowly turned..seeming to smile at nothing as he began to lean back slowly.
"-..my only hope..is that you Never forgive me, as I will Remember you"

-

Error then made his deseant down the cliff. Smiling on his way down, clutching his chest as his tears seemed to only stream down his face more, along with his eyes slowly closing..as he stopped thinking, and stopped all feeling in his body..feeling nothing but Coldness, Numbness, Sadness and Regret deeply embedded into his very soul. But enjoying the feeling..as that's what he felt..when he First Arrived.

-

But now that he thinks that he's gone. Before all of this he went InSAanE. Meaning he was screaming, crying, yellibg, kicking, punching, hurting and verbally cursing himself out. Asking why he did it, what drove me to such a thing that he thought he would but never do. And non-the-less..to someone who used to be a 'Someone', a long time ago. He hates the fact that he did it, he hates the fact he did such a thing, he hates the fact that it can never be taken back or forgiven..but he likes the fact that it can't be forgiven..because he knows that Ink won't forgive him, nor would he forgive himself. He Hates himself enough, and he doesn't need something as simply as a(n) 'I'm Sorry' to make him feel better about what he did, who he is and what he is.

Error wanted Ink to leave him alone, and to leave him be because he didn't want any friends. Not a friend, a person to look up to, someone to keep him company, to make him smile, lift his spirits when he's feeling down, or just someone in general to keep him as company or care about. He didn't and doesn't need anyone or want anyone now or ever..he doesn't and didn't like asking for help..or at least, not anymore..

As Error was making his deasent..he opened his eyes and saw a Pure White figure with Purple & Green eyes, and was holding their hand out with tears streaming down their face. Not exactly feeling his body more, nor wanting it to..his arm slowly reached forward towards this figure, as they both softly took a hold of each other's hands, with this 'figure' beginning to pull Error up. Up far enough for him to grab onto the edge of the cliff..and he did.

And beginning to pull himself up, Error was panting harshly, gripping onto his chest once more as he began to sweat..thinking back a whole second to what he was doing and Why he was doing it - but at the same time he remembered the promise that Ink made..he remembered how soft his voice was, and warm it felt and..and how good it felt to hear it - even in his Sadistic state of mind towards him.

But..Error tried his best to push it away, standing to his feet - and after he took a few slow steps the thought of Ink came back once more, causing Error's body to become crowed and overflowed in pain, causing him to scream in pain. Falling to his knees then to his side in ,almost, a mere instant..think back to Ink's promise.

"..w-why.."