This Isn't A Game

Start from the beginning

" you can't just pop up as you please without letting me know". I stated.

"I can do whatever I want ginger snap". King said in a scary yet calm tone.

" So, who is your friend? " King asked.

"It's none of your business" . I hissed.

"Maybe I should go". My date said backing toward the door.

" No. " I insisted.

"You have no reason to leave. This is just my baby's daddy". I said staring daggers at King.

" Yea Frankie, maybe he should go. You know how you like to fuck me when we have visits. Booty calls, that's what you like to call them isn't Red? "

My face glared and I looked at my date. "I'm sorry but could you excuse is for a moment. Please don't leave though" .

Storming over to King I jerked him up and led him to my room slamming the door. "What the hell are you thinking?" I whispered hissed trying to keep my date from hearing.

" The question is what are you thinking Frankie, bringing a strange man around my son. I must meet this fellow and see if I approve". King warned.

"Oh no you don't. You can't dictate who I see." And before I thought my plan slipped from my mouth.

"As you know I plan on rebuilding my Empire and I'm currently in the hunt for a king. Just so happens I think he would make a great one. He shares a lot of the same qualities as your father does which is more that I can say if you". I spat.

Instantly I knew that I had said too much by the look that crossed Kings face. "First off never compare another man to my Pape. So, you think he has it in him to be a real king?" King nearly laughed wickedly .

"Stand back and watch how a real King operates ginger snap" . King said and begin walking to the door.

Running after him I clutched his arm. "No King don't. Leave him alone. He's a good man".

" you're not helping anything Frankie. I suggest you shut up". King warned.

King raced to the living room where my date stood waiting. King begin to circle him and I cried out. "Please just go. I'll call you later". I urged my date.

My date nodded his head and turned to leave but King stood between him and the door. Giving my date that cold Harper stare King spoke in a threatening manner. "Tell me, how many people have you killed?"

" I-I've never killed anyone. I wouldn't ". My date stammered.

" Hmm... That's a shame. I just love how warm blood feels on my hands. Nothing is sweeter than hearing someone beg for their life. ".

" Please, let me leave". My date asked in a fearful tone.

"Awww... Look at you, you're already begging me and I haven't even brought my gun or knife out yet".

" King stop. Let him go". I pleaded.

"Frankie, my love, be a good queen and hand me, your king a knife".

I slowly shook my head no and my eye's begin to tear up. I heard a dribbling sound and King burst out laughing. I looked and saw that my date had pissed himself. The entire front of his pants were wet. King laughed. "Look at your king Frankie. He's no stronger than a Betsy Wetsy doll".

Glaring at my date King snarled. "Get the fuck out of here and never come near her again. If you do they'll never find your head".

My date flew out the door in a flash and King turned to me laughing. "Dude pissed himself. Yea, that's king material all right".